What's new

MK dying threads = F A I L

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know it's a tired topic but I'd like to point something ou

We have VSM, Bombtrax, and Atlanta BNB Mk tourney tonight

And seasons beatings this weekend and dev last week not to mention MOrtal Monday growing every week. There's always a stream going w activity.

THIS IS WHY I HATE W PASSION ANY THREADS ABOUT MK DYING

Get over yourself lol, the scene is out there - put some pants on and get off your couch. Actually no pants required just come .

If you're judging this by online xbl activity then you're eating a bowl of fail

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
If Devastation proved anything, it's that MvC is dying much more than MK. Sucks to be the Capcom fanboys who thought we couldn't bring big turnouts after Evo.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I know it's a tired topic but I'd like to point something ou

We have VSM, Bombtrax, and Atlanta BNB Mk tourney tonight

And seasons beatings this weekend and dev last week not to mention MOrtal Monday growing every week. There's always a stream going w activity.

THIS IS WHY I HATE W PASSION ANY THREADS ABOUT MK DYING

Get over yourself lol, the scene is out there - put some pants on and get off your couch. Actually no pants required just come .

If you're judging this by online xbl activity then you're eating a bowl of fail
HEY NOW Stop judging the casual online player who is into Call of Duty more so anyways.

:facepalm:

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Well I never thought the casual crowd would stick around more than a few months anyways no matter how well the game was made. People in general have a low attention span. Unless you are interested in playing a ton of characters or fully fleshing out everything your main can do I can see why some people have moved on. But I don't think its dying really, its just weeding out some of the players that were just playing it till something else came along.

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Meanwhile overseas.... Philippines' Oktoberfist Tournament happening this weekend too :) Our 3rd MK tournament in the country.

[video=youtube_share;yKgFUqdy158]http://youtu.be/yKgFUqdy158[/video]

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I just made that initial thread cuz I was bummed there was no one to play at 3am on a tuesday lol. :(

Satan1

Ice Pirate
details please?
Made a thread to advertise the initiative long time ago, the Dutchies should have done that!!
Should have told you... My bad...

[MENTION=2]Tim Static[/MENTION]: I am a casual player, but just love the game, thus going to tournaments... :)

Warplay

Noob
MK isn't going anywhere as far as the offline tournament/community scene goes, but online it's dying a tragic death.

Jelan

Aquaman is dead lel
I have been to an offline tourney. I haven't played online since and I don't want to either, but I attend as many offline events as I can. And I can't wait until I get my stick dual modded. ^^

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Thanks for making this thread pig ^^ More people need to see that the offline MK scene is strong.. Especially ATL.<3
Looking forward to the tournies coming up. :horse:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't see how anyone can say the MK scene is dying when the last tournament, Devastation, had over 180 entrants. Which was more and slightly less then the other big tournaments there. People must either be under rocks... or in denial.