What's new

MK Drinking Games

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Alright. So my friends and I hardly ever hang out but we're planning a weekend to do just that. While going to the bar is fun, when we return to someone's place we're going to be playing mk but with a twist. We're going to incorporate drinking games into our matches but what we be a good condition to set? Like I don't know if every loss should be a shot or something because I have a friend that really gets me with his reptile. Is there a better way? Like if you fatality the person without looking at inputs then they drink? Also to keep somewhat balance should we do like every 5 wins you need to take a shot regardless? lol I'm not sure how to go about this without the night ending with me puking my guts out.

If Dan Forden says "Toasty!", you all take a drink.
If someone gets a flawless victory, you all take a drink.
If someone does a babality, you all take a drink.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I tried playing MK while drinking last night, it's not an easy feat to accomplish! On the other hand, I found myself not getting angry regarding the input glitch...so, perhaps it's a better way to play MK!

Got a Liu Kang player? For every B312, take a drink. Sub-zero: for every ice clone, take a drink. Kung Lao: for every low hat/spin take a drink. Reptile: for every elbow dash, take a drink. Kabal: for every iagb, take a drink.

Sounds like it'd be a fun night.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Drop a combo? Take a drink.
Toasty! take a drink.
Get thrown? Take a drink.
Get Throw Tech'd? Take a drink.
Got Baballitied? Take 2 drinks.
Flawlessed? Take 2 drinks
Flawless babalitied? Take 5 Drinks.

Have fun!

GNG Iniquity

Drop a combo? Take a drink.
Toasty! take a drink.
Get thrown? Take a drink.
Get Throw Tech'd? Take a drink.
Only problem is, it's a lot of pausing, or being beat mercilessly by your opponent while finishing your drink! If it's the second scenario, you'll probably be wasted in under 15 minutes!

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Only problem is, it's a lot of pausing, or being beat mercilessly by your opponent while finishing your drink! If it's the second scenario, you'll probably be wasted in under 15 minutes!
Indeed... Well if you are not drinking mid match seems like it would be a dull drinking game to me.

aj1701

Noob
Well, non players drink mid match. i think winner should have to drink though. It will even things out :)

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
We usually play if you lose a match, you take a shot. If you win a round, you take 2 shots. If there was a flawless or babality, the person it happened to drinks.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
OH MY GOD. I'd be piss drunk by the end of the first match with all these ideas LMAO! Thanks for the input fellas. I'll try to let you know how it goes. Should be an interesting night...

GNG Iniquity

Drop a combo? Take a shot
Toasty! Everyone takes a shot
Get thrown? Take a shot
Get Throw Tech'd? Take a shot
Got Baballitied? Tequila suicide
Flawlessed? Take 2 shots
Flawless babalitied? Tequila suicide and you can't touch your character for 30 seconds in the next round - only toasties count within these 30 seconds, though.

edit: there, I think it's perfect!

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I like drinking ... so how about every time you hear "round 1" ... you have a round?

Oh and when someone uses punch.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
These rules work better with beer and apply to all MK's

Winner drinks the percent of life lost, loser drinks the amount of life left of winner.
Toasty=everyone drink/social
Flawless Victory=Loser finish
Fatality/Animality=Loser take a drink
Mercy=guy who performed a mercy takes a drink
You happen to lose after a mercy=Finish
Babality/Friendship=Finish

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I had an idea for one...a dream tournament cooked up in my Boxy head.

Drunken Lin Kuei Death Match Tournament. All first to five sets.
Requires: Sub-Zero, Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, Cyber Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Human Cyrax, Human Sektor.
And in a perfect world, their representatives would be Brady, Noobe, Maxter, KT, Pig, Hitoshura, me (as though I'm not gonna die a horrible, unsober death -_-; ) and Swift Tom Hanks, respectively.

Sub-Zero (Tom Brady) VS Noob Saibot (Hitoshura).
Every time Sub eats an Upknee, Brady takes a shot.
Every time Noob jumps into a Clone, Hito takes a shot.

Cyber Sub-Zero (Pig Of The Hut) VS Smoke (KT Smith).
Every time CSZ Divekicks through a Smoke Towards/Away, Pig takes a shot.
Every time Smoke gets Parried, KT takes a shot.

Cyrax (Noobe) VS Sektor (Maxter).
Every time Cyrax eats an TU/EXTU, Noobe takes a shot.
Every time Sektor gets popped by a Bomb, Max takes a shot.

Human Cyrax (Lt. Box) VS Human Sektor (Swift Tom Hanks)
Every time Human Cyrax eats a Missle, I take a shot.
Every time Human Sektor gets caught in a Net, Hanks takes a shot.

If any combination of the 8 of us are at the same show again (or at least 4 or 5 and we can fill the other slots with different players), I will go buy the biggest bottle of whatever the group can agree on shooting just to make this happen.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Play Online:

Drink until you are out of booze.
AMEN, Chef.

I did this once, actually...I had half a bottle of Bacardi left to my credit, my connection was holding up pretty well so I felt daring...ended up going like 4-12, all Scorpions and Reptiles with the exception of a Kenshi I opened the games with really fun fights against, until the Bomb juggles starting dropping and I ate more Online Dashes and 111's than I could count. Turned it off, raged, and that bottle was *pop* gone.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
1) Everytime you block low against smoke and get b2,3= take a shot
2)For every sheeva stomp= take a shot
3)For every Freddy dream slime thingy you get caught = chug a beer
4)For every CSZ bomb you get caught = Chug a fuckin jack daniels you excuse of a human being lol

Sasuga

Noob
I never really understood drinking games. Whenever you fuck something up, you drink? So now your motivated to fuck stuff up?

I would say, play by winner stays rules. Whenever someone wins a round, he takes a shot. This goes on until he can not win anymore. XD

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
get a big glass (pint works) and loads of shot glasses. Before a match you all take a shot glass and put something in it.

Loser takes his shot, the winner can choose to take his shot or put it in the pint glass and if the spectators didnt drink then they get to put their drink in the glass too.

You all play best of 3's with every other player there, keeping totals of who wins what, maybe come up with a quick score system.

When everyone has played there game you tally up the scores and the person who did the worst has to down the pint glass full of glorious shit.

For other fun stuff you can have like, babalities / toasties means that all spectators take a drink too or something, you could also do like if you play random select and win the other player takes double drinks.

Its REALLY easy to make up drinking games, all you do is find something that happens frequently enough to make the drinking steady but not over the top, and end it with some lucky fucker getting completely fucked out of their trolley :D

If theres more players than space in the big glass, get two, and bottom two get fucked up instead of just one!