What's new

MK Cup competitors

Crathen

Death is my business
@rubmytaco @st9rm i got my ticket , i'm asking for the hyatt regency hotel , did you guys paid anything or it's all on WB? I don't want the guy booking all the stuff making stories on how it costs too much lol

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
noone pays anything! they should pay for everything but they will always try to find the best price, so try talk to them for better sircumstances!
for me i payed only for my gf's flight..

Crathen

Death is my business
Nice dude! I didn't pay for a thing.. They even offered to fly out my girlfriend, but she can't make it.
Sweet , im in there.

Btw we should have a group PM / phone # / whatsapp msg group or something so we can meet there.

Also important stuff : who's gonna bring a ps4? :Doge:

@SaJa do you know any FH ppl attending there?

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Sweet , im in there.

Btw we should have a group PM / phone # / whatsapp msg group or something so we can meet there.

I might end up bringing a ps4 and i know st9rm was considering it too. I'll send you my number in pm.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Sweet , im in there.

16 of us, have to do a tournament on saturday, and then the winner will play for the international cup on sunday. Both tournament are in the same place and people managing the whole stuff are warner + FH.

st9rm

viennality.com
when are all of you guys arriving?
my plane's landing on 12:10 pm on saturday and i'll be free after checking in at the hotel
anyone fancy some casuals afterwards or all you all heading to the expo?
also do you guys know, if we get free entry at the japan expo on saturday as well?

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
when are all of you guys arriving?
my plane's landing on 12:10 pm on saturday and i'll be free after checking in at the hotel
anyone fancy some casuals afterwards or all you all heading to the expo?
also do you guys know, if we get free entry at the japan expo on saturday as well?
I wont be there before saturday night, most likely after 10pm. Im gonna try to make the meet up though.