What's new

MK Cup competitors

Crathen

Death is my business
@st9rm what hotel you guys staying at?

Even tho i won like a month ago they still havent bought the tickets nor hotel , i should blow em up.

Funny thing i thought the mk cup was like 8 nations , surprised there's even an india qualifier lol

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even tho i won like a month ago they still havent bought the tickets nor hotel , i should blow em up.

Funny thing i thought the mk cup was like 8 nations , surprised there's even an india qualifier lol
But it's this weekend ...

st9rm

viennality.com

Hi there
the hotel they booked for me is called "Hyatt Regency Paris" and is located somewhere near the airport
it's weird that they haven't booked anything for you
i got my stuff booked, like 2 days after the tournament

do you want me to ask the WB guy to help you with that kind of stuff?

Crathen

Death is my business
Hi there
the hotel they booked for me is called "Hyatt Regency Paris" and is located somewhere near the airport
it's weird that they haven't booked anything for you
i got my stuff booked, like 2 days after the tournament

do you want me to ask the WB guy to help you with that kind of stuff?
Gotcha , i wanna hear where others are staying at too @Nivek @A F0xy Grampa @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @everyone.

I'm gonna wait 'til tonight and see if they gonna resolve this whole thing , if not i'll ask you that favour.

Ardul

Noob
I couldnt play the spanish qualifiers. Hope anyone does a decent EU tournament soon. I really wanna travel next years.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
Indian representative is Abhinav Tejan, Bojutsu Kung Jin, Outlaw Erron Black.

Middle east rep is a Davids Seedorf or something. No idea what character he uses.

Good luck to everyone. I really wanted to win the India cup, but even if I had won, ongoing passport issues would have blown my chances to come anyway :(

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Indian representative is Abhinav Tejan, Bojutsu Kung Jin, Outlaw Erron Black.

Middle east rep is a Davids Seedorf or something. No idea what character he uses.

Good luck to everyone. I really wanted to win the India cup, but even if I had won, ongoing passport issues would have blown my chances to come anyway :(
Thanks man, OP updated.