What's new

MK Costume suggestion for Injustice

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Some chars that are similar to ones from the MK universe could have MK costumes, for example, Mr freeze could have a subzero skin, Flash could have a kabal skin, everyone would know who these chars are but they'd have MK screen.

Just add a costume 1/2/3/MK option.

Thoughts?

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
Maybe, but only in the form of DLC and exclusively to the people who have achievements/trophies from Mortal Kombat (9).

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I have to say nay here as well, it sounds kinda silly, Im curious thogh if they will at least give a nod in the game somewhere to Mk vx DC. What I though be funny and I guess kinda cool is to say hide a secret match somewhere in the game against one of the MK characters.

We already have mk reference in the game through batman, he has scorpions stance, his F4 3, and the MK1 movie reference classic line by scorpion in the form of his grapping hook "GET DOWN HERE" and that my good sir is all the MK reference u, or anyone else needs im regards to that, injustice is not MK, nor do we need any content from it thrown in there...

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
We already have mk reference in the game through batman, he has scorpions stance, his F4 3, and the MK1 movie reference classic line by scorpion in the form of his grapping hook "GET DOWN HERE" and that my good sir is all the MK reference u, or anyone else needs im regards to that, injustice is not MK, nor do we need any content from it thrown in there...
Hey I was just saying it would be funny to see something liek a hidden match, not saying a full blown playable character, anyway@REDRUM That would be a frightening sight to see.

Matix218

Get over here!
How about a cameo from an mk character (maybe scorpion being that he is the most iconic) to pay tribute to nrs's mk roots. That seems like a possibility