What's new

MIT NEEDS A MAIN!!!!

who should i main?

• Total voters

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Anyway I've come to the conclusion that people like you and me that play a million characters end up compensating for our lack of a main by learning the actual game really well, so I think characters that take strong fundamentals let us shine the most.

That's why, for instance, we both ended up doing well with Aquaman at SCR, because he's very fundamentals based (plus he's cheap!)

And in MK9 characters you are best with chars like Sonya, Liu Kang, and Kabal who play a lot of footsies, have good AAs, can zone, etc. Chars that let you play the game over playing a character, if that makes sense.

So translate that into IGAU I guess...?

how i knew this thread was coming :p use DS bruh you know you like them gun sounds hahahahaha
haha ds is definitely high on my list, nd I do love dem bang bangs like chief keef lol
Anyway I've come to the conclusion that people like you and me that play a million characters end up compensating for our lack of a main by learning the actual game really well, so I think characters that take strong fundamentals let us shine the most.

That's why, for instance, we both ended up doing well with Aquaman at SCR, because he's very fundamentals based (plus he's cheap!)

And in MK9 characters you are best with chars like Sonya, Liu Kang, and Kabal who play a lot of footsies, have good AAs, can zone, etc. Chars that let you play the game over playing a character, if that makes sense.

So translate that into IGAU I guess...?
Interesting take, I can translate this into igau, thanks for the input

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling you would do well with Deathstroke. I sure as hell couldn't, but I'm getting the vibe you would throw a lot of people off.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I came into this thread wanting to tell you to play Joker, but I actually agree with a lot of others:
Killer Frost. She's under-represented, relies mostly on punishing and abusing her mobility until you land the vortex (From what I can see), which I assume anyone with strong fundamentals can do and she is somehow still being slept on.

I plan on using him at least once in a tournament, maybe evo :).
I came into this thread wanting to tell you to play Joker, but I actually agree with a lot of others:
Killer Frost. She's under-represented, relies mostly on punishing and abusing her mobility until you land the vortex (From what I can see), which I assume anyone with strong fundamentals can do and she is somehow still being slept on.
I do like her safe vortex ( unlike scorpion in mk9) and I know how to use her, I will take this into account