What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

I'm too damn tired for this crazy down the rabbit hole shit. You got tech? Put up or shut up. You sound like the type of person an angry Seth Killian article would be centered around.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I don't play this game, but i'm pretty sure it's wonder woman. For the simple fact that nobody complains about her even though she's top five, and Reo must have a bunch of experience against her playing Jr. and all. Rage post?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I tend to not pay attention to what people say as far as my opinion is concerned.

I've always seen Wonder Woman and Batman as the two best characters. Against popular opinion. Many characters have gone under the radar right now, the game is about half a year old, how long did it take for us all to actually realize how bullshit Sonya and Kenshi were?

It happens.

I've always seen Wonder Woman and Batman as the two best characters. Against popular opinion. Many characters have gone under the radar right now, the game is about half a year old, how long did it take for us all to actually realize how bullshit Sonya and Kenshi were?
How funny would it be if the one true threat was Batman, in contrast to Superman?
I dont want to start a America is stupid trend......But yall are fucking stupid and cant think/analyse shit for ya self, it happened in MK its happening in Injustice lets see how many more NRS games it takes for you guys to notice a real threat based on Tools/Options.
Aye. We Americans are getting fucked by our public education system and corrupt politicians. :coffee:

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Since people don't seem to understand this I'll point it out. It's not that Superman and Adam are the best in the game. It's that they can go toe to toe with everyone in the game with significantly less effort than any of the other characters. That's why they're so overused. That's why we think they're the best. That being said, they're still definitely top tier. And I don't really see more than 1 or 2 characters being better than them in their current state. But that would require people to put actual effort in.

I dont want to start a America is stupid trend......But yall are fucking stupid and cant think/analyse shit for ya self, it happened in MK its happening in Injustice lets see how many more NRS games it takes for you guys to notice a real threat based on Tools/Options.
You should come to EVO and take all our money then. Cause right now all I see over there is Banes in grand finals.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Since people don't seem to understand this I'll point it out. It's not that Superman and Adam are the best in the game. It's that they can go toe to toe with everyone in the game with significantly less effort than any of the other characters. That's why they're so overused. That's why we think they're the best. That being said, they're still definitely top tier. And I don't really see more than 1 or 2 characters being better than them in their current state. But that would require people to put actual effort in.

You should come to EVO and take all our money then. Cause right now all I see over there is Banes in grand finals.
If the UK scene came over there you'd all leave EVO with no bus money, pants or underwear.

The fact that a dude who cracked his skull in half during seizures beat REO and got 13th IIRC while the other guys had to go through such a traumatic event of watching their friend in that situation and still got decent places speaks for itself.

Enough with the UK bashing, these guys have invented the playstyles of characters in both MK9/IGAU and deserve to be respected.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"

You should come to EVO and take all our money then. Cause right now all I see over there is Mustards godlike Bane in grand finals.

Fixed it for you, bro.