What's new

Mileena Kombos

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
My friend actually owns a ps3, so the next time i'm over there, i'll post or something and maybe we can get some games in :)

zaf

professor
would be so sick to travel, especially with jer. he would light up so many people. even arturo got beat...im sure thats the stream you saw =P
" i dont know what to do against mileena" lol.

im the friend he mentioned btw, would love to let him loose on PSN
add my psn jrk, ill play u too

been using these.

U4, U4, B1, 4, 3, ball, B1, 4, teleport kick. I don't understand how people are hitting with a sai or bite there, nothing hits for me but the teleport.

B3, ball, b1, 4, dash, 1, 1, 2, bite

4, 2, ball, b1, 4, dash, 1, 1, 2, bite.

It's pretty useless but in corner you can do for example U4, U4 dash forward, roll so that the dummy goes towards the corner again, dash backward, 4,3 or 3,4, 3,4 roll and d2, low damage but didn't see that mentioned :D

After U4 U4 B14 4 Roll you can dash out of the corner and do 4 BF2.
Yep.

re-posted from the advanced Mileena guide thread.

corner combos/setups:

After landing Jump Punch > Back+1,4 > 2,3,4 > 2,3,4, Roll.... You can dash under the opponent and use Uppercut/(Down+2) to send them back into the corner. The combo does 41% (35% without Jump punch) and resets the positioning for another one, or some other mixup.

You can also use Jump Punch > Back+1,4 > 2,3,4 > 2,3,4, Roll >*dash under* > 4, Neckbite. This combo is much harder and does the same damage as the uppercut ender. The big reward here though is the fact that this ends with your opponent in the corner AND leaves them standing. This means they get no wakeup attacks. They also can't jump away from you since they're cornered.

You can also start with Up+4. Up+4 > 2,3,4 > 2,3,4, Roll >*dash under* > (4, Neckbite/Uppercut) 35% and 34% respectively. Neckbite resets. It's easier to time if you use Up+4 into 2,3,4 instead of Back+1,4 into 2,3,4. (Up+4 launches higher).

Using Up+4 > Back+1,4 > 2,3,4, Roll >*dash under* > (4, Neckbite/Uppercut) does 33% and 32% respectively. This is less damage than the above combo omitting the back+1,4, but I decided to put it here in case it's more convenient for people. If you're used to doing Back+1,4 string after Up+4, you can still create this corner reset.

Finally, since your opponent will have no reason to block low in this situation, you can use a low option:
Back+3, Roll >*dash under* > 2,3,4 > 3,4, Neckbite for 27% and reset. Not as much damage as the overhead starters, but it's still over a quarter life. Gives them something to think about if they're looking for Up+4 or Jump Punch.

This dash under trick will work after nearly any corner combo that uses a Roll in the middle of it, unless you used Roll to start it of course.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
been using these.

U4, U4, B1, 4, 3, ball, B1, 4, teleport kick. I don't understand how people are hitting with a sai or bite there, nothing hits for me but the teleport.
Teleport/Sai/Bite are all VERY similar timing, I'm sure it's just something small you are doing wrong.

Runefyst

Noob
Wow, 40% combo! Highest I've seen. But looks hard to execute. I still can't really do the jump kick cancel into teleport that well, I just stick with what's easier for my fights. Looks like I need to get in training for a bit.

Somberness

Lights
There's actually a midscreen, meterless combo that does 42%. There also is a midscreen combo that involves no jumpkick -> teleport kick and does 41%(42% if sai is in their back) that even leaves the opponent standing if you want that. But it does involve doing 4 boot downs (Liu Kang isn't the only one who can repeat a string endlessly!). It is 48% with xray at the end. Those combos are still hard though, that's why I stick with the 37-39% ones instead. The best tip I can give about jump kick cancel is using both kick buttons instead of one.

Yeah that combo. I dunno if it's a hitbox thing, but certain characters I can't land the 3 back-to-back boot downs at all, but others feel easier to do it on. First time I actually pulled it off was on Baraka and Sheeva. I can do it on a few others somewhat reliably in training mode. The timing is ridiculous though.

I guess it's warranted since it's near half-life damage without using meter.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Just started playing mileena and so far this is the coolest looking combo ingame anything >roll njp b2. Even though it's impractical are there any better places to land b2 in a combo without sacrificing that much dmg. I'd guess not but eh it looks awesome. Also I havnt looked around too much yet but I don't think I've seen any1 putting in a njp after roll. It's easy and you can still get b24 after it, is there a reason not to do this?

Nameer

Noob
Just started playing mileena and so far this is the coolest looking combo ingame anything >roll njp b2. Even though it's impractical are there any better places to land b2 in a combo without sacrificing that much dmg. I'd guess not but eh it looks awesome. Also I havnt looked around too much yet but I don't think I've seen any1 putting in a njp after roll. It's easy and you can still get b24 after it, is there a reason not to do this?
the reason is the NJP do less damage then u+4

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
^ Oh right yeh I'm an idiot thnx. I was thinking that njp into u4 would work lol. Also realised the b2 ender is even more pointless because the sai's in there stomach anyway. Oh well.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
50% corner combo with xray:

jump in punch, b+1~4, 2,3,4, 2,3,4 roll, b+1~4, xray. (50%)

dont know if its been listed...its fairly simple once you can time the two 2,3,4 strings together.

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Sirop

Noob
It's unfair that you can't perform a "ball roll" with Mileena, while your opponent blocks high. The only thing you can do is a throw or a sweep.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
u4 u4 b14 112~ roll b2. I really wish the sai in the stomach did something, then it'd actually be worth ending that combo in b2 instead of looking cool. Oh well I'll continue to do it :)