What's new

Microsoft no longer charging fees for title patching on Xbox 360

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
This, could be one of the biggest reasons actually. Remember the patch that came out around the same time as Skarlet and MK3 Cyrax could do the command grab bomb trap again? *le facepalm*
they also removed sub-zero's reset, fuck them, the only reason i can use ground freeze and they removed it, btw i never see it as a big deal that breaks the game, nrs is fucked up!

It would still cost money for NRS to dedicate employees and resources towards patching MK9...those same resources would probably be better focused on projects that will earn revenue for NRS in the foreseeable future. NRS works for WB so everything they do has to have benefits from a business standpoint.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
they also removed sub-zero's reset, fuck them, the only reason i can use ground freeze and they removed it, btw i never see it as a big deal that breaks the game, nrs is fucked up!
Dude, it's still a reset. Are you saying you wouldn't care if Scorpion's EX hellfire caused a reset?

If the game recognized it as a true combo then it'd be a different story.

Noob
LOL, or what about going back to MKDC and releasing the patch that supposedly added Quan and Harley? Hell, if it's free, why not, right? LOL

**Yes, I'm joking**