What's new

Michiana Mashfest now ft Injustice! April 26th 2014

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
A tournament full of solid players. Michiana's got a really good Injustice scene, it appears. Can't wait to play you guys again!

Reactions: JDM

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
A tournament full of solid players. Michiana's got a really good Injustice scene, it appears. Can't wait to play you guys again!
dude you bopped me in casuals. glad to see you made it home safe. jdm ended up winning marvel too btw lol

also, are you and slimetime(i believe thats her name) relatives? you guys look like family lol

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
This was a really fun event. nice meeting everyone and being able to play offline lol. @NB Semi Evil Ryu will you be at ufgt? didn't get to play you in a long set with my main. Picked batgirl in casuals cause I didn't wana play my main in casuals b4 the tournament lol

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This was a really fun event. nice meeting everyone and being able to play offline lol. @NB Semi Evil Ryu will you be at ufgt? didn't get to play you in a long set with my main. Picked batgirl in casuals cause I didn't wana play my main in casuals b4 the tournament lol
Yup, I'll be at both UFGT and the Road to UFGT event that's going on at Ignite on May 10.