What's new

Many Thanks for those of you that came to CEO

So i finally made it back to CEO after moving out of Florida over a year ago. For those of you that know who i am know that until last year i had been to every ceo other than the very first one so missing last year was a nightmare on me. So back to this year. I was very very happy see so many new faces that made the trip to participate in whats easily becoming one of the biggest majors of the year and yes im including evo with that cause i think in a few years time it can be bigger than evo. Not to mention all the returning faces like that of @Big D better known these days as skinny D lol. I just really want to say thank you for letting myself and Kitana Prime run the brackets and hopefully give you guys an enjoyable experience as well as i hope you enjoyed the stream matches that we were able to get you. So if your ever wondering what tournaments you should attend CEO should Deff be on the list .

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Wasn't there but it was fun to watch on stream. Unfortunately the venues Internet went a little laggy a little after top 16 started, but it's so nice to actually have matches in succession and not 30 minutes of pizza hut commercials in between :D

ha ha ha honestly i didn't get to watch much of the matches between running to get stuff and set them up with prime it was a buys ass night but god so much fun

gdf

Noob
Gweedo, you and KitanaPrime had those brackets on pure lockdown. It was great hanging with you, and having you take care of the Injustice brackets. You guys are awesome.