What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

Ryskew

Noob
1. Green Lantern (Too easy to use, love flinging opponents about, gets a bit boring with the pretty much same combo each time though)
2. Zod (Love the differentiating combos, slow attacks but extremely good trait and mobility)
2.5 Killer Frost (Love her moves more than her inability to anti-air - if only she had an upwards projectile)
3. Joker (Again, love him for his moves and character in general, plus he has some pretty good combos - definitely not low tier)

However, aside from this, I really enjoy playing as Aquaman but I feel that he's a one combo guy. Everyone expects what you're going to do and can defend from it pretty well - it's just his reach which gets you.

Aquaman used to be my main but I dropped him because I got bored with him lol. My new 3 are
1. Green Arrow
2. Wonder Woman
3. Flash

1. Green Lantern (Too easy to use, love flinging opponents about, gets a bit boring with the pretty much same combo each time though)
2. Zod (Love the differentiating combos, slow attacks but extremely good trait and mobility)
2.5 Killer Frost (Love her moves more than her inability to anti-air - if only she had an upwards projectile)
3. Joker (Again, love him for his moves and character in general, plus he has some pretty good combos - definitely not low tier)

However, aside from this, I really enjoy playing as Aquaman but I feel that he's a one combo guy. Everyone expects what you're going to do and can defend from it pretty well - it's just his reach which gets you.
On the aquaman part if you are on psn we can go to training and I will show you multiple aquaman techniques. If your playing as him and hes getting predictable somethings wrong lol

Ryskew

Noob
On the aquaman part if you are on psn we can go to training and I will show you multiple aquaman techniques. If your playing as him and hes getting predictable somethings wrong lol

Nah I'm on xbox. I don't know what it is but the only useful combos I can pull up are:

ji2, 22, db2 mb, 22, db1, f2+13 or the same but starting with ji2 b12.

I've tried different combos but this seems the most efficient and I've yet to use the df1 (I think - Trident Rush?) within a combo which isn't in the corner. These are the combos without bounce cancels, or directly from a b3 ji3 into the same combo.

Plus with a bounce cancel, if I'm not using them wrong (I probably am) I only get a simple jump + string before using them. Not really worth the 2 bars of meter.

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
Nah I'm on xbox. I don't know what it is but the only useful combos I can pull up are:

ji2, 22, db2 mb, 22, db1, f2+13 or the same but starting with ji2 b12.

I've tried different combos but this seems the most efficient and I've yet to use the df1 (I think - Trident Rush?) within a combo which isn't in the corner. These are the combos without bounce cancels, or directly from a b3 ji3 into the same combo.

Plus with a bounce cancel, if I'm not using them wrong (I probably am) I only get a simple jump + string before using them. Not really worth the 2 bars of meter.
yeah i used to main aquaman to just watch tom brady and learn form him he ends the combos the way you do but there are lots of ways to start it

Espio

Kokomo
Its been over a month since I last posted and my characters have changed quite a bit. I dropped Cyborg and Raven.

Now I'm just playing:

1. Hawkgirl
2. Martian Manhunter

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
Its been over a month since I last posted and my characters have changed quite a bit. I dropped Cyborg and Raven.

Now I'm just playing:

1. Hawkgirl
2. Martian Manhunter
im using hawkgirl now shes really under played for some reason

Ryskew

Noob
im using hawkgirl now shes really under played for some reason

I find Hawkgirl really hard to play for some reason. She's more of a hit and run character than a one with sufficient combos - plus I think her combos are harder to time and therefore pull off.

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
yea they are difficult i dropped her because of this as i prefer high damage combos more than using specials a lot :p i think my final injustice team will be

1. Wonder Woman
2. Zatanna
3. Zod

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
My mains (& best 3) are as follows:
#1. Lex Luthor (the brain)
#2. Solomon Grundy (the brawn)
#3. Lobo (the genocidal)

Winning Lines:
"Your death was brought to you today by Lex Luthor's patented LexCorp. Battle suit. It will kill you - guaranteed."
"You are dead! ...welcome to club."
"Too close! ...but I'm the 1 with the cigar."

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
back to square one only using Zod for the moment plus its been leaked hes getting a new skin so i think hes going to be my main just need to find me seconary and third :p