What's new

Main, Secondary and Third character?

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
1.Joker
2.Raven
3.Cyborg

Joker is a lot of fun, he takes more work than any other character, but if you know how to read your opponent you can lure them into a trap and boom 40-50% combo, and the more set ups and combos you know for him the easier it gets to barely let them touch the ground, people say he's bottom tier with bane but I've seen people win with him at my local tournaments, he's not the worst character by far just one of the hardest to master, especially with his trait requiring a huge knowledge of match ups to be particularly useful, but I enjoy him the most because he poses a challenge, all the other characters especially the top tier characters are too simple, easy to read and understand, and the joker community is learning new things every day making him more useful and deadly, I recommend you give the joker a try, learn the ins and outs and I guarantee you'll come to like him.
yeah i like the joker i only know one corner set up that most people just panic and cant get out lol i might learn all his other stuff

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
Grundy - my main and the most fun character in the game to me
Batman - secondary for Grundy's bad matchups and when i feel like j2 j2 j2 j2 j2
Catwoman - love doing her combos. plus she's just a cool character

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Grundy - my main and the most fun character in the game to me
Batman - secondary for Grundy's bad matchups and when i feel like j2 j2 j2 j2 j2
Catwoman - love doing her combos. plus she's just a cool character
Im not saying Grundy wasn't your main. and he probably was before this guy won a tournament.
Not referring to all Grundy players. Just this guy

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
grundy
i still dont now who to use , been tryin deathstroke , zod , aquaman , supes
gonna give manhunter a good go i llove his design ,
who gives superman , green lantern and black adam a hard time ??
everythin else i feel can be won with good play

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
1. Slade
2. Batman (i need a lot more lvling up with him)
3. Undecided (waiting for the patch smoke to clear before i pick a top 5 char)