What's new

Looking for a new adventure game to play...

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
If ur into RPGs I suggest final fantasy 7-10 (they're all Veeeery good imo)

If not Dark Souls Demon Souls and dark souls 2 are all fricken awesome.

Dragons Dogma is great, the story somewhat lacking but some VEEEERY VEEERY solid gameplay.

Also, skyrim. If u havent played it, who the fuck are you?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.

Just gonna put this out there too, because more people need to know about this fucking awesome game! Think Star Wars in mythical Japan!
bioware!! i haven't played this yet but after like 8 play throughs of KOTOR i will gave to give this a shot.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
bioware!! i haven't played this yet but after like 8 play throughs of KOTOR i will gave to give this a shot.
Well worth a play through. I actually just bought it and replayed it on steam recently and it holds up fairly good it also has my hands down favorite Bioware villain to say more would ruin it. I played Kotor a similar amount of times, always ended up using Jolee and Juhani, Jedi characters were just better than the other types.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned the inFamous series! I'm playing these right now. Definitely one of the better storylines and graphics out there!

gdf

Noob
What was your favorite side story from Majora's Mask Max?

You should try either the Dynasty Warriors, Warriors Orochi, Samurai Warriors, or Sengoku Basara.

I only know the most about Sengoku Basara, but if you go into the side stories, you'll get that creepiness.

Tomba! and Tomba! 2 on PS1. Absolutely fantastic games.
You are my favorite user now, and even though this isn't relevant to the thread. You get infinite props from me.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Far cry 3 is an awesome game. And I didn't see anyone else say this game so I guess I'll be that guy....

KINGDOM HEARTS!

This is more of an rpg type game but The witcher 2 has everything you listed in the op and was less than 5 bucks on the xbl marketplace last time i checked.

KRYS9984

Noob
I recently finished Tomb Raider on PS3 (also available on PS4) and it's one of the best Action / Adventure games I've played in a long time (imho, better than Uncharted).

The graphics are incredible, the game play / controls / character features are highly intuitive and the storyline is quite solid.

I would highly recommend it.