What's new

Longest legitimate streak you've ever gotten?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
What's the largest streak you've ever gotten on somebody (legitimately)?

28. Got it about a year and a half ago.. After a couple of close calls (mainly due to me getting bored and experimenting) he eventually quit in frustration.

I legitimately got 50, this kid was insane it was like 4am and I had a 20 streak on him so I was like well fuck it ill go to 30. then I got to 35 then I just figured fuck it, only 15 more till noob Ill just get to him, then I got to 50 and the game announced I was to fight a warrior from the past. then that fucker quit.

Never got to fight noob :(

Tim Static

Adminerator
MK3fan said:
I got from my car to the front gate of the Stadium before security tackled me :(
lmao

i used to get 40-60 streaks on a regular basis back in the arcade days. PSN streak is twenty something i believe

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Well I think most people know I 75 streaked morphaze, although only about 7-8 of those wins were legit. My largest legit streak was about 36 against some lobby scrub.

I also 256 streaked Cuko ;)

X820

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
I had 23 in MK2 and 28 in KI in the arcades when there were a lot of players during the holiday seasons. By the end of that Killer Instinct streak I had people threatening to kick my ass and everyone clapped when I lost... thanks bitches.
LOL yea, fights would break out all the time during that time... good times lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Back in the arcade days:

MK1 - not too big here, just an 18 streak. All the players here were very good. So many fights over this game. One time I was playing the computer and a guy had his quarter up so he could play "the cpu" next lol (he didn't want to play me because he sucked), some other kid walks into the 7-11 and sees that nobody is playing me and puts his quarter in and starts playing me...the guy with his quarter up is secretly getting pissed and reaches ACROSS me and punches the guy in the face LOL and starts yelling at him, wow crazy shit. I kept on playing lol

MKII - several 50 streaks and one that was around 210. When MKII 2.1 came out, our arcade had SEVEN machines next to each other with about 50 people crowded around at all times and I was there from open to close. There were guys that would play all day just to try to beat me, when they weren't playing they would gather together and discuss how they think they should play me next time lol ...on the PS3, I got my 50 streak once but now nobody lets you maintain a streak, they let the timer run out.

U/MK3 - way too good of comp where I played to get any long streaks, I think I had a 12 streak once.

MK4 - 82 streak - all the good comp stopped playing, and I had to actually travel the state to find comp. They still sucked.

CUKO28

Noob
dciguy01 said:
I also 256 streaked Cuko ;)
SHHhhhhhh..........=0)
I got a 50 streak on some random dude the 1st time i played online. Then i bump into Kensi, and it was vise versa

btbb99

Noob
the most i ever got i think was 25 str8 wins, either people quit on me or it ends up saying "lost connection" so i was never able to get anything more

Konqrr said:
When MKII 2.1 came out, our arcade had SEVEN machines next to each other with about 50 people crowded around at all times and I was there from open to close.
Where was this? Back in S.FL, there used to be this place in the Dania/North Miami area called Grand Prix Race-o-Rama or some shit, and they had literally rows of MK2 machines when it was popular.. I'm talking possibly more than 20 machines. I remember getting my ass kicked by some girl in baggy clothes who used Raiden.. lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
john2kx said:
Where was this?
In Taylorsville, Utah at the Nickelcade that was next to the bowling alley (which is now torn down into strip malls). I haven't been to the "newer" location in years though. Maybe once I scrounge up some cash I will go buy an MKII and UMK3 arcade from them lol

you guys played on a cab...I will do anything to play on a cab. now because PSN is a "lag detector" when it comes to MKII. Hopefully I will be playing on Tim's UMK3 Cab just to get bodied at SB5 lol. but Cabinet is the way to go I think original arcade port.

To stay on topic I think the most legitimate streak I ever had was 16 in MK. about 30 in NBA JAM TE and 20 in 007 Goldeneye for N64 << multiplayer was godlike I was like 10 years old staying up for "crack sessions" lol

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
20-30 MK2/UMK3 at the local Dream Machine and Galaxy Lanes. Killer Instinct I think I got like 15 or so...I got good kinda late on this game. Virtua Fighter 2 I scored a 50 streak...Akira FTW!

Bo_DK

Noob
dciguy01 said:
What's the largest streak you've ever gotten on somebody (legitimately)?
22 wins in a row. I could have gotten more but i just couldnt resist this :laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/v/efTOyxpDwiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Against an average player, I'm sure the majority of the players on this board could go to infinity or until they just decided to quit.

Against another top player, that's another story..

X820

Noob
Goofart said:
Against an average player, I'm sure the majority of the players on this board could go to infinity or until they just decided to quit.

Against another top player, that's another story..
very true

On my main account I got 56 once. The only reason I kept playing was because I couldn't believe the person was sticking around. My streak would have been longer, but I lost to Noob like 3 or 4 times before I could finally beat him. I put together a 45+ streak on my alt, but for some reason it didn't register. We didn't get desynched, either... dude was still playing.

Nice to see the community is still active. I might be getting back into it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.