What's new

List of revealed characters in new MKX Story trailer. (Time stamps)

Jordy

Noob
hey not all of them will be playable! we dunno who'll be in the roster or just story mode (Boon said on twitter 5 char reveals we already got more than that from the vid so maybe your favourite wont be playable!)

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
@Onilordasmodeus The girl in the back is wearing pretty much the same clothes as Sonya in MK9. She's also blonde.

The man in the first picture is seemingly carrying no weapons and has tape/bandaging around his forearms. He also has Cage's hairstyle & colour.

Considering they were the only two left alive, it makes 101% sense that it's Sonya & Johnny.
Yeah, you guys might be right.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Picture time.

BTW I noticed Kung Jin has a bow and a mace...holy shit. I used to use Green Arrow as my main and flipped to Hawkgirl as my go to rushdown character. If this dude is a mix of Hawkgirl and Green Arrow I am SOLD.

Also Jacqueline seems to have guns on her wrists.
I really like that you did that, but you used the wrong pic for Baraka I think. That one is just a random. Baraka is by the boat

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Picture time.

BTW I noticed Kung Jin has a bow and a mace...holy shit. I used to use Green Arrow as my main and flipped to Hawkgirl as my go to rushdown character. If this dude is a mix of Hawkgirl and Green Arrow I am SOLD.

That isn't Baraka, that's a generic Tarkatan, Baraka(probably) is next to the front of the boat in a wide shot.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
At 1:04 when a few faces flash on the screen, the third one I don't recognize. See below. Thoughts on whether this is a character and, if so, who?

Edit: Errrrr someone beat me. Nevermind... haha

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Don't really think that close up tarkatan isn't Baraka but earlier in the there is a far away view of a lot of tarkatans and one looks like Baraka

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Picture time.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

Noob
Ok i cant back this up so ill ask someone that can take a look for me a@ 1.40 black ( Noobl Saibot Looking ) figure in the back with his back turned can someone take a look at that character and see whats happening there and tell me its Noob Saibot so i can be happy XD?

Edit: the hcaracter has something in his hand and kinda turns his head slightly to look at the battle

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Ok i cant back this up so ill ask someone that can take a look for me a@ 1.40 black ( Noobl Saibot Looking ) figure in the back with his back turned can someone take a look at that character and see whats happening there and tell me its Noob Saibot so i can be happy XD?

Edit: the hcaracter has something in his hand and kinda turns his head slightly to look at the battle
Sorry, but that appears to be a background NPC from that stage. Its just a dark stage. Doesn't appear to be Noob Saibot.

YET AGAIN NO FERRATORR STORY MODE ACTION, just only seen getting there ass beat. :( but this trailer was sooooo fukiinnnn SIIICKK!!!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Everything in the trailer happened so fat I couldnt even tell who all was confirmed through gameplay aside from that guy with the bow and I have no idea who he was...does that make me whack?