What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Lin Kuei Bible..

it used to confuse me when scorps would refuse to play scorp vs sub in mk9, theyd pick scorp and then when i go to sub theyd counter pick- why the fuck wouldnt you love such an evenly matched matchup that is literally the loading screen and main options screen?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I get that asked a lot but my is not a clan. It comes from me being a star wars fan and the nickname I received at school: Dash. I know theres a youtuber named DSP but I don't get me confused with him.

I remember tom and him did a deadly alliance session with him as scorp but tom was sonya, itd be sick to see a marathon of mk1-mkx sub vs scorp (except mk3 just skip to trilogy/umk3)

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I'm gonna be learning the game with Scorpion. Then I'll most likely move onto who I feel may be the best zoning character for me.
What zoning? So far there none lol.
But I don't really see you as a zoner like that since you usually play both offensive and defensive.

Shipetopic

50/50 is the best town to live in !
Upon release I will begin to fill this thread with all kinds of strats and vital info about Sub-Zero for you all to learn from, argue about, rip, bash,call crap, etc.. ala MK9.

Upon release this post will be edited and replaced with all kinds of info on all 3 variations.

You can also watch Sub-Zero develop as I discover new things by watching training sessions live on twitch at www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo as well as catching video tutorials on youtube at www.youtube.com/user/MKTOMBRADYvsMKREO
Only sub-zero? I remember you showed interest in Raiden as well during MK9, what about Raiden MK X? =)

P.S. since there are many platforms, do you guys going to participate in the same faction across all platforms?