What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Lin Kuei Bible..

Upon release I will begin to fill this thread with all kinds of strats and vital info about Sub-Zero for you all to learn from, argue about, rip, bash,call crap, etc.. ala MK9.

Upon release this post will be edited and replaced with all kinds of info on all 3 variations.

You can also watch Sub-Zero develop as I discover new things by watching training sessions live on twitch at www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo as well as catching video tutorials on youtube at www.youtube.com/user/MKTOMBRADYvsMKREO

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Upon release I will begin to fill this thread with all kinds of strats and vital info about Sub-Zero for you all to learn from, argue about, rip, bash,call crap, etc.. ala MK9.

Upon release this post will be edited and replaced with all kinds of info on all 3 variations.

You can also watch Sub-Zero develop as I discover new things by watching training sessions live on twitch at www.twitch.tv/mktombrady_vs_mkreo as well as catching video tutorials on youtube at www.youtube.com/user/MKTOMBRADYvsMKREO
And I shall join you!

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Great! Also Tom from what we've seen so far, do you think that the ice clone has been buffed or nerfed?

sIllverback

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
I've been a serious MK player since MK9 (and casually in other MK games before that), with Sub Zero as my main. I pretty much learned what I know about MK9 SubZero from you, so I'm excited to see what you can bring to the table again this time around. Keep up the good work Tom.