What's new

Let TYM pick your main of the week! #1

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Not even 30¡ minutes in and shes pretty easy and braindead lmao. Her run cancels are easy to get down in swarm queen, broodmother is just droping combos early to setup crawler unblockables, and venomous is aquaman. If they are far away from you just keep mashing on puddle/swarm because its plus on block and doesnt go away om hit. My god is this character disgusting.. I feel like a teir whore.
wow really? she feels really awkward and disjointed to me, i dont understand the character at all.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
This could be interesting. Let's see, I play GM subzero (main), Thunder God Raiden, and BS Shinnok (#brokeshaper). I used to play Cassie and cybernetic Kano, but dropped them. Also, I have all the DLC.

In general I like characters that can 1) dictate the pace of the match and 2) control the opponent's gameplay

Kotal or Fer/thor.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
@Invincibeast
@GiM | ZigZag

Omg, I fucking love you guys! Literally would have taken anyone over goro. lol

My final tally:
Jacqui - 1
Goro - 2
Kenshi - 3
Tanya - 1

Looks like it's kenshi.

Goro is probably the character I hate the most in MK history right after the clown brigade (Shinnok, Quan).
I pulled the lucky Goro votes. I don't think my cursor ever even hovered above his character now I'm playing him. Been fun so far. Liking the ground pound the most.

Wish he had better mix ups though. He's on the bottom of everyone's tier list for s reason.

Hmm...I'm down!

Main(s): Kano[All Variations], Jason[Slasher, Relentless], Erron Black[Marksman]

Got all the DLC Characters.

Last edited:
Raiden - 2
Kitana - 1

Other candidates...
Reptile
Quan
Kenshi
Shinnok
Takeda

I'll pick the character that goes to 3 or 4, depending on the number of replies.