What's new

Let TYM pick your main of the week! #1

Creepy00

Noob
This could be interesting. Let's see, I play GM subzero (main), Thunder God Raiden, and BS Shinnok (#brokeshaper). I used to play Cassie and cybernetic Kano, but dropped them. Also, I have all the DLC.

In general I like characters that can 1) dictate the pace of the match and 2) control the opponent's gameplay

Israfel

Designer for BxA
This could be interesting. Let's see, I play GM subzero (main), Thunder God Raiden, and BS Shinnok (#brokeshaper). I used to play Cassie and cybernetic Kano, but dropped them. Also, I have all the DLC.

In general I like characters that can 1) dictate the pace of the match and 2) control the opponent's gameplay
Summoner Quan it is

shmatka

How much 1 could a 112 if a 11212?

Hunter predator bruh. Not amazing for controlling the games pace, but definitely solid for limiting your opponent's options.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Liu Kang

Marbledecker

BUTTONS
I'll bite :coffee:

I main Cassie, and I know a bit about Jacqui and Sonya.
What can I say? I love the ladies. :cool:

EDIT: I have the DLC.

Last edited:

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?

D'Vorah

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I'll bite :coffee:

I main Cassie, and I know a bit about Jacqui and Sonya.
What can I say? I love the ladies. :cool:

EDIT: I have the DLC.
Jax, so you won't be able to land a single combo on the ladies you love :joker:

Looks like I'm playing Takeda.... fuck me
If you haven't reached 3 votes yet, don't get desperate, there's still my vote, which will be.... How about some Takeda? :DOGE

Erron black :DOGE