What's new

Last Of Us movie announced

Silent Hill was one of the better movies based on a game. No really, if you disagree you just haven't watched enough video game movies to know how bad they all are lol.

It's like Assassin's Fist, MK1, then Silent Hill. And then you have campy shitters that became cult classics because of how bad they were (SF, Super Mario, The Wizard etc). Then you have your crap like Final Fantasy TSW, Legend of Chun Li, other MKs, Tekken/DOA, Double Dragon etc. Resident Evil and Tomb Raider are somewhere between barely decent and mediocre.

I don't count anime like Pokemon/SF/Bayonetta/Heavenly Sword as movies. Because it's easier to make a good 2D/3D anime than make a good movie adaptation.

Last edited:
Garbage lol. Hollywood stop dick riding anything that's mainstream and popular and do it because you want to.

Make a proper Bioshock movie but no!

Fuck corporate America.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I haven't played The Last of Us and never will. Also Hollywood is shit and this is one of the reasons I haven't been to a movie theater in years.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
The fact that some of you are saying this will be bad, well lets see a a movie based in a post apocalyptic world filled zombie like monsters being directed by Sam Rami the director of Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness. Yeah I think this one deserves a lil more than saying its bad already, besides perhaps Ash will make a comeback :)

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
last of us movie will suck huh? has ANYONE seen I Am Legend? I think it could end up being a great movie. from what ive seen though, the only truly great (and successful) movies from games are CG. (resident evil damnation/degeneration, final fantasy advent children) so that would probably be a safer move