Is KIT going to be Awesome?

• yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • YES

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
It writes itself. You guys are already snipping each other out on the forums, plus you are both always available when "Fl..." or "Ra..." comes up in the forums to try and regulate. Both insanely cocky and chomping at the bit to get one last top 8 or better before the ride is up. What more could I ask for as a spectator?
Can't say I really agree with all that but whatever generates hype is a good thing I suppose

So I'm not halfway through the podcast but things just wrapped up over who has something to prove in these last few tournaments.......and I thought I'd come in and try to stoke the fires a bit more.

As some of you know I'm working on the last injustice design right now and while I don't want to reveal it here (some of my stream watchers have already seen a preview though), its basically intended as a huge shoutout to all the top character representatives for the game. At the time I had started I had already settled on our host @AK L0rdoftheFLY as the Nightwing character rep do to his placement and scalps from Final Round.
However....@EMPR_MURK now has the opportunity snatch it away from you depending on how you both perform.

Personally I'm kind of torn. I like you a lot Fly and would like you to be a part of it....but on the other hand I'd rather not have to spend time illustrating that little Damien fucker.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
So I'm not halfway through the podcast but things just wrapped up over who has something to prove in these last few tournaments.......and I thought I'd come in and try to stoke the fires a bit more.

As some of you know I'm working on the last injustice design right now and while I don't want to reveal it here (some of my stream watchers have already seen a preview though), its basically intended as a huge shoutout to all the top character representatives for the game. At the time I had started I had already settled on our host @AK L0rdoftheFLY as the Nightwing character rep do to his placement and scalps from Final Round.
However....@EMPR_MURK now has the opportunity snatch it away from you depending on how you both perform.

Personally I'm kind of torn. I like you a lot Fly and would like you to be a part of it....but on the other hand I'd rather not have to spend time illustrating that little Damien fucker.
Just make a shirt that has my face on NW's body in a heart.

It will sell like hotcakes I promise.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

It needs to be the best rep of today...not me at FR 6 months ago. Don't waste time on Damian if Murk is better. Either way I'll buy a shirt to support your decision. What people don't get is that All I ever advocated for is to let tourney results determine who is the character rep. Not online. If Murk out places me then I guess he wins.

@Eric Z19
But what if @Hruza Da Bruza out places both of us? He could
I didn't want to jinx it, but in that case I would be more than happy to have another excuse to engage in GGA fanboy favoritism :p .

Seriously though: with this bracket, just out-placing at 9th or lower wont be good enough to knock you out in my book. It'll take an actual bonafide top 8 placing with all nightwing to do it.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
So Fly sent Lee in here to bait me into getting banned so there won't be no blowup thread after KIT. Clever, but no. I'll be here Sunday however. Lee have fun with your bestiality fetish, I am SET for this weekend. I CANT WAIT.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
People pump their chest for placing 9th now?

I must be Tarzan, King of the Jobbers then :DOGE

I just noticed the tag, like, why? Lol

Last edited: