Is KIT going to be Awesome?

• yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • YES

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
I came home tired as hell from an injustice session with my BLT guys and thought I'd catch a few mins of this before going to bed... *FOUR HOURS LATER* -__- lol. This is a great podcast. One thing i love is how everyone is so level headed with their arguments. Everything makes sense one way or another, not to mention I actually learned some things I didn't know. Good stuff guys! Can't wait to hear the post KIT episode!

I can't believe I listened to this straight through but really great episode! I'm even more pumped for KIT than before. And on a side note, hory shet. @HomeLee1121 .... I'll admit that I'm kinda in the dark too when it comes to stuff likes movies or music but YOU HAD TO GOOGLE PAUL MCCARTNEY?!? That's a huuuuuuuuge pack up. Apologize.
Well, I couldn't sleep so I have been up and listened to this whole episode in one sitting and just finished it and all that needs to be said is...

Nightwing is a Thrill and OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK @HomeLee1121 ?!?? So many apologies!
I know you two will blow me up even more for this......but yo real rap.......when they talked about Paul McCartney......i was thinking about jesse mccartney loooooooooooooooooool

coolwhip

Noob
In fairness to The Wire, I've only seen Season One and while it was well made, it was a bit too slow. Maybe I should give the show another chance and continue, but it wasn't that entertaining.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
In fairness to The Wire, I've only seen Season One and while it was well made, it was a bit too slow. Maybe I should give the show another chance and continue, but it wasn't that entertaining.
I actually really liked season one, couldn't get through the second. So if you didn't like the first I wouldn't have much hope for the rest

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
I think that's why it's hailed as such a good show. It's authenticity of being a police, drug dealer, and/or drug addict in Baltimore may make it slow, but it's what also makes it interesting in my opinion. And I'm not saying that's exactly what it's like to a t, but it's closer than most crime dramas.