Is KIT going to be Awesome?

• yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • YES

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters

coolwhip

Noob
MMH has nothing to prove. The only bad tournament I've had over the past year is EVO. I traveled to MLG and placed. I have 2nd at NEC, 4th at SJ, 1st at ECT, 2nd at TFC, and 5th at MLG.
I actually agree with this. MMH has done pretty well. I think the point is that early on, we were promised (not by MMH players, incidentally) that MMH was going to dominate everything and he was super broke (variable block-stun, yo) and he was going to ruin the game, but that didn't happen. I agree though, he's probably the best in the game and he's done very well.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
MMH has nothing to prove. The only bad tournament I've had over the past year is EVO. I traveled to MLG and placed. I have 2nd at NEC, 4th at SJ, 1st at ECT, 2nd at TFC, and 5th at MLG.
I didn't say you do. The hype created by the community about how broke mmh is because you bodied so many people is what needs to be proven. If anything, it's a compliment to your skill for creating the hype and hysteria by blowing backs out.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
no way...STOP...GET OUT
You always looking to blow up the forums, it's like the Palestine/Israel conflict. Your always throwing bombs at the forum and we are just like "wtf?"

Trust me man, with all the crap you been talking; your performance at KIT will have a huge magnifying glass. I pray that you do well. It's not going to be good feedback from the sub-group of people you constantly shit on.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
You always looking to blow up the forums, it's like the Palestine/Israel conflict. Your always throwing bombs at the forum and we are just like "wtf?"

Trust me man, with all the crap you been talking; your performance at KIT will have a huge magnifying glass. I pray that you do well. It's not going to be good feedback from the sub-group of people you constantly shit on.
This is not the time or place is what I am saying. Keep your comments for the stream chat when I body more people.

Lol

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@KingHippo I'm not sure where this rivalry you seem to think me and @Blind_Ducky have comes from lol. I don't really see why us playing each other would generate much hype outside of two top character reps playing each other. I would like to say that I'm completely open to having MMs, I mean... exhibitions, with Ducky or @GGA 16 Bit or anyone really. It doesn't look like Ducky is in my tournament path at all (outside of top 8) but facing bit looks like it could be a possibility if we both end up facing each other for top 8 losers.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
@KingHippo I'm not sure where this rivalry you seem to think me and @Blind_Ducky have comes from lol. I don't really see why us playing each other would generate much hype outside of two top character reps playing each other. I would like to say that I'm completely open to having MMs, I mean... exhibitions, with Ducky or @GGA 16 Bit or anyone really. It doesn't look like Ducky is in my tournament path at all (outside of top 8) but facing bit looks like it could be a possibility if we both end up facing each other for top 8 losers.
It writes itself. You guys are already snipping each other out on the forums, plus you are both always available when "Fl..." or "Ra..." comes up in the forums to try and regulate. Both insanely cocky and chomping at the bit to get one last top 8 or better before the ride is up. What more could I ask for as a spectator?