What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume II "You think the Push Block Glitch Is out?.......#coolstory bro "

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Looks situational. If its done in a tournament match id applaud and give a thumps down to whoever decided push blocking at that precise moment was a good idea. Lol
The situation occurs every 12 secs a match

Me in face w balls KT smith and stank legs

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
This is fine.

Sure, you can get 40% of unclashable damage or a free +50% combo into interactable for one bar, BUT you need trait+meter and Zod's trait is not always out neither his meter is always full, unlike Sinestro's. Also, this is way more unviable than Sinestro's 1 bar 2 trait shots into vortex, because it requires high execution. Also, we paid extra money for Zod, so he has to be good. So, please, don't ask for any sort of hotfixes (staring at you, Chicago guys). This was intended to be in and doesn't break the rules of the game. Rushdown cowards will be punished for that, for playing the game in the wrong way, when Injustice was meant to be played at full screen.

Zod is not like a top 5 character anyways, he needs it.
When was the last time anyone from Chicago asked for a hotfix? Didn't we defend the Bola glitch?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wow. Man there has to something i'm doing wrong!
No

It doesn't matter if it's fly, murk, sajam, macro,pryce, ice moon, etc I've never had a NW in 20-30 games win more than 6-8 tops

This is not a knock on any of u , this MU sucks balls man . It's like Kenshi KIt

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
BTW before you all start thinking "OMG HOTFIX PLS" Think of all the characters who have anti-pushblock stuff. Which is technically everyone. So be careful of what you wish for.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You lose a bar and get hit with damage versus the Sinestro player losing a bar and a trait shot. The tech forces you to eat multiple 50/50s while trait is out. Why can the wraith act while YOU are being pushblocked? Does the bite have to be preemptive or done on reaction? Would this be considered a 'true' combo started from pushblock?
Its a cancel, meaning he has to guess as much as the person blocking.
If I'm seeing it right, at least, he cancels his string out into the wraith as he is being pushblocked but its eating through for full kinda like when you armor through a pushblock. It still does full because its acting on the opponent's pushblock, not your own.

I think its fine, if a Zod wants to waste his trait grab trying to get me to pushblock I can probably just keep blocking.

He doesn't get the same benefit when he pushblocks, or so I can see, so it doesn't erase your offense on an already-hard-to-get-in-on character. It just makes you be smarter about pushblocking, and its not like other characters (Bane, Grundy, DD, ect) don't make you give them the same respect for a different reason.