What's new

Video/Tutorial Kryptonian Tech Volume II "You think the Push Block Glitch Is out?.......#coolstory bro "

RIF

Noob
before people scream hotfix this is really stupid, but it isnt as bad as the sinestro one, it just takes out one of your defence options.
You lose a bar and get hit with damage versus the Sinestro player losing a bar and a trait shot. The tech forces you to eat multiple 50/50s while trait is out. Why can the wraith act while YOU are being pushblocked? Does the bite have to be preemptive or done on reaction? Would this be considered a 'true' combo started from pushblock?

@WoundCowboy @P2W Thoughts on this?

I will be VERY interested to see if the community reacts the same way to this tech as they did to Sinestro's.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This is what makes scorpion more viable in the MU. I don't have to deal with it when I have tele.

I will record NW matches as well though

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
This seems pretty unpractical to me. Like Reptiles slow ball setups there seems to be numerous ways to avoid this without pushblocking.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This seems pretty unpractical to me. Like Reptiles slow ball setups there seems to be numerous ways to avoid this without pushblocking.
Find one

Jump? Dash xx grab
Jump? Swipe grab
Attack ? lol grab trades
MB b3? Two hits from ZOD wins
Walk back/dash back? Dash back gives free grab , walk back opens up laser xx which freeze u

Only person who has a way out is MMH

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Looks situational. If its done in a tournament match id applaud and give a thumps down to whoever decided push blocking at that precise moment was a good idea. Lol