What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - MK Movie Commentary Track

Espio

Kokomo
I just listened, I've seen the movie so many times growing up that I could picture the movie perfectly and I liked this different type of podcast, it was pretty fun.

I'd be a fan of seeing the shenanigans and banter in relation to Annihilation next lol and other movies too.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
If we do another one it will probably either be MK: Annihilation or TMNT.

I hate Annihilation with a passion.

Matix218

Get over here!
If we do another one it will probably either be MK: Annihilation or TMNT.

I hate Annihilation with a passion.
Yeah its so bad but it would def make for a funny commentary imo

I can imagine comments such as "he needs it" in that scene with cyrax lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
If you heard the commentary, 16bit said Paul W. S. Anderson had more of an impact to the world than Paul Thomas Anderson.

I provided a counterargument. You did listen to this right?
Oh so you were arguing for the logical director

Oh nvm I'm w you

Let's burn it down

And sorry no I haven't listened to it yet , haven't had a chance to

R0bot1cColumbus

Cybernetic Conquistador
Guys, that was SO TIGHT.
The only problem I had was that I found myself having to pause KTP for a few seconds so that the movie could catch up wit the commentary, but that's probably because I'm an idiot.
- As usual, Slips was right about Sonya being hotter than Kitana in this movie. Those perma-angry eyebrows are sexy as fuck.
- 16bit shouting "look, he's getting BODIED!" in each fight scene was hilarious.
- Calling the jobbers "jobbers."
- K7's legit love for this movie.
It was just really, really great and I hope you guys do MK:A next.

Thanks, Robert!

I watched MK Annihilation like 1 time 10 years ago and already forgot how shitty it is. Need to watch it again. But you should do the commentary for MK:A for sure. And I listened to the whole thing while watching the movie. it is awesome

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
Films that need the KTP commentary treatment: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/ Secret of the Ooze, Masters of The Universe, Batman 89/Returns, Superman/2, Robocop, Terminator/ T2, Ghostbusters/GB2

coolwhip

Noob
Talisa Soto is hot AND unique. Bridgette Wilson is hot as hell, obviously, but she doesn't particularly stand out from most blondes. Kitana wins 6-4.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
A while ago he got banned for changing his name into REO on tym. I dont think that is the reason why he got banned last time though.
LMAO, this was the reason why he got banned in the first place a few months ago, he seems to like getting banned for changing his name into REO.

Will he get banned if he changes his user account name into my name as well? LOL