What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 42 with AK Smarrgasm

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Okay...I literally just got home from my friends bday party...so excuse the language.

I just received three text messages from some of my friends here saying that @AK Smarrgasm mentioned me in this podcast....

Where can I hear this? He better not be throwing shade my way...

@K7L33THA @GGA Slips @GGA 16 Bit Can I get props for not bashing Carl at all after his weekend performance at FR? Possibly behavior of the year award maybe? :DOGE

No but really, even though Carl did pretty bad at FR, I think he will win the next major he attends just because of all that bottled up vengeance.
Despite our feuds I've always respected you as a player every since Bill first introduced us at Seasons Beatings before MK9 released I think you won UMK3 that year.

Thanks for the high expectations.

GREAT episode. I started listening to you guys since the Forever King episode, and as soon as I have more free time I will listen to as much KTPs as I can... I am mostly a lurker, so I almost never comment anything, but being Chilean (a South American country, for those who didn`t knew) one thing about the podcast really stood up for me, so I have to ask...

Do you guys really see soccer as "a keepaway game, until the other team gets tired an then you score"? If that is true, no wonder Americans do not like (LOVE) the game as the rest of the world does.