What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 41 with King Hippo

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
All this 5 guys talk made me crave it for dinner tonight. The burgers are A rank, the fries are S rank... But the price tag?!? That's the killer - 14 bucks for a bacon double cheeseburger, reg fry and reg drink!

haketh

Noob
All this 5 guys talk made me crave it for dinner tonight. The burgers are A rank, the fries are S rank... But the price tag?!? That's the killer - 14 bucks for a bacon double cheeseburger, reg fry and reg drink!
Man y'all can keepm 5 Guys that's some bullshit

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
In all seriousness, I am totally onboard with the idea of a regular wrestling podcast. I would pay all kinds of nothing for that ish

Agreed. It's good food but when you're embracing your inner homeless man there are better options

coolwhip

Noob
16 Bit and Slips vociferously arguing about how 16 Bit eats is why I love this show. It's always awesome when Slips randomly gets worked up over minor stuff.

16 Bit bringing up P2W's "it takes resources" argument made my day.

I was disappointed they said "Goldberg is a bill" about 20 times without anybody picking up on the awesome unintentional pun. On the other hand, shame on Hippo for suggesting crow Sting was a bill.

coolwhip

Noob
@GGA 16 Bit You can't re-brand yourself. Your name is far too established. Look at Tom. He tried that "shitter master" gimmick throughout MK9's lifespan and it didn't work out. He still got blown up whenever he lost. Gimmick changes rarely work.

5 questions for ktp to discuss

1. Would a Voltron movie be a good idea (live action)?
2. Would you rather be shot in extremely hot weather or extremely cold weather?
3. What is the best chain restaurant (not fast food but like Olive Garden, TGIF, etc)?
4. What is the most innate/prevalent human condition/behavior: fear, laziness, or hypocrisy?
5. Imagine you leave from an establishment and the person leaving ahead of you lets the door slam on you. You are upset and verbally yell after the guy. He then gets mad at you because you got mad at him. Is he justified in saying that you shouldn't be mad because after all, it takes almost no effort to open the door yourself, or are you justified in being angry because he should have opened it for you?