What's new

General/Other - Cyrax Kombat Mode Re-Engaged: The Cyrax PRE-RELEASE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
That's his 2nd variation
"He Needs It"
I'm sure we will start calling the broken/buggy variation for every character like that. Along with names such as "Braindead", "Not Getting Patched", and "I cannot believe the did it again".

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I wish Cyrax keeps his resets if he gets in, just reduce his overall damage, and highly increase damage scaling after bombs and nets (regular and EX), so his 100% resets do about 50%
I would love having a variation like that.

If he does get in, I'm thinking that he will have one variation with bombs and another variation with nets. They may not mix the two together.
I don't like the idea of that, it kinda limits the potential of the gameplay. You kinda need the whole package...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Cyrax can eat a dick.

Cyblax on the other hand was really cool and an awesome character design and story-wise.

Bring him back NRS, just do it.

Give him a cyborg alt or some shit, but they have to realize Cyrax is much cooler as a human.

Have him replace Kai.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I don't like the idea of that, it kinda limits the potential of the gameplay. You kinda need the whole package...
I don't think you do, the whole package makes it broken unless they make it so a net and bombo can't be out at the same time. What if the suggested net variation had different nets. Like you get a slow net, fast net, ant-air net. The speeds of the nets are similar to how Reptiles forceballs from MK9 work. I think that would be sick.

What if he had a net bear trap-like device! The net land mine, which I'm not going to insult your intelligence by describing it :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.