What's new

Kombat Begins Again - Weekly Mortal Kombat 9 Stream

You are at the Game Over screen for Mortal Kombat. Continue?

• Total voters
I don't think that I will be able to play, or even watch, because reality usually has other things happen on Saturdays.

I will try to at least watch, though! I like what you're doing here, Master Blake.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Typically at 7 P.M. CST every Saturday, perhaps later or earlier. I post on Twitter and in here to notify everyone of my stream when it goes live.

Cool do you guys usually use mics? I'd be down to be commentator for tournaments? I think I might start becoming known as the official commentator for Ghost Battle Series soon. :D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Cool do you guys usually use mics? I'd be down to be commentator for tournaments? I think I might start becoming known as the official commentator for Ghost Battle Series soon. :D

Of course we welcome the use of mics. Should you be down for commentating, you can always add me on Skype. Name there is gamerblake90.

RM Truth

How does that work exactly? Is your skype connected to the stream setup some how?

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Do we have to be Tournament Calibur (intended) status to participate?

While we await the XBL streams, we could set up a room for KOTH, etc. to hone skills...

RM Truth

Won't be available tonight due to my mic being chewed up, but I'll be ready to commentate next Saturday.

ryublaze

Noob
I was hoping this would be a weekly thing we could do no matter if Blake can stream or not. This needs to be a weekly Saturday night 0TYM room where we have like 10 people challenging each other to 1v1 matches or koth, not just one big koth that everyone wants to join just to be on stream.

My idea again was to have 8 person max tournaments each week. With only 8, these tournaments can get done easily within an hour and if more people wanted to join they can just wait until the next week to join the next tournament. These tournaments would be streamed, but if no one is available to stream then we don't have to do tournament that week and just stick with casual play.

Also we need a set time. 7 PM CST sounds good and we need to stick with that. I'll be putting a 0TYM room up at that time every Saturday night but sometimes I won't be able to play so I'm hoping other people will do the same if they don't see a 0TYM room up. We need to make sure people don't forget about this either. We can't let MK9 die yo.

ryublaze

Noob
We should have a list of players who want to be in this MK9 revival group and then tag everyone on the list whenever the room is up so they know. This is better than just bumping this thread where it'll only be on the recent threads list for a few minutes.

AK GamerBlake
Espio