What's new

Kombat Begins Again - Weekly Mortal Kombat 9 Stream

You are at the Game Over screen for Mortal Kombat. Continue?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
With the closing of the third Evolution tournament, we thought that Mortal Kombat would receive a grace period until the arrival of its tenth title...

But the thirst for blood cannot be sated. The will to fight cannot be subdued. The kombat must rage on. Blood must be spilled, bodies must collapse in heaps, screams of otherworldly agony must rent the air...

Warriors of Earthrealm, Edenia, Outworld, and other realms will take up their arms once again and charge out onto the battlefield. It is the will of the Elder Gods that their iconic tournament must continue.

Mortal Kombat 9 rages on!

*ahem*

Okay, enough with the dramatic introduction.

I know I haven't streamed much at all for months now and I want to start off by apologizing for that. I'd put it to the side solely so I could concentrate on bolstering my YouTube channel with numerous videos and greatly improve my partnership benefits for BBTV. Streaming, of course, can tie into this as I can also upload broadcasts to the channel. For a shortcut to it, just give my signature a click!

Players have expressed interest in the return of a weekly stream for Mortal Kombat 9 and I was approached with a request to provide that stream. Well, this here is my way of saying - all aboard for the next MK tournament! All activity will be on PSN for now - in light of my increasing income from BBTV, I will indeed be extending to Xbox Live in the coming months. Until then, please be patient with me as I work things out.

If you want to participate in King of the Hill sessions, one-versus-one with yours truly or with other players, or want to share and discuss game knowledge, come right on by to www.twitch.tv/gamerblake90 and join in on the fun! With the school semester having started up this month, all broadcasts are expected to take place on Saturday evening of every week, but updates will be provided in case an adjustment is made to the schedule. Until then, remember to follow www.twitter.com/gamerblake90 to keep up.

Should we receive enough support, online tournaments will be thrown into the mix (an effort to include prizes is being made). Such tournies can consist of one or more of the following ideas:

Survival Mode - one player continues to fight until he loses a match. Last player standing is the victor.
Team Battle - players will partner up in teams of two to try and take one another down. Last team standing will be the winners.
Character Limit - we may conduct specific tournaments for the characters regarded as top-tier and bottom-tier, in which you are limited to using the characters that qualify.

...and so on. More will be added to this list, but you can contribute whatever ideas you think of.

Ready to return to the glorious days of bloody kombat?!

ryublaze

Noob
*jizz*

Thank you Blake for being so awesome. Once I get my internet working, I'll definitely be playing in the streams and tournaments. I'm mostly looking forward to the tournaments. Weekly tournaments will be loads of fun. I hope a lot of people participate in the stream/tournaments because we cannot let MK9 die!!!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I love Mortal Kombat! But it was game over for online mode for me for a while haha

I will definitely support the stream and perhaps play a few for old time sake