What's new

General/Other - Kitana Kitana Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
That run Throw is Skarlet's Dash.

She can probably perform attacks and that grab after it. Unsure if it's a grab specific to the dash, or if she simply dashed and just did a regular throw
what if the dash move is like killer frosts command grab? run to a grab and if enhanced, a reset! hmmmmm lol you never know :) just a thought

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
It seems like she does her air fans on a high height this time, maybe she won't be able to do them that low but let's see ;)

E

Eldriken

Cassie missile looks like its gonna work like umvc3 assist type that interrupts whatever you opponent is doing and leave them of stun and comboable.
If she has some Hidden Missile shit like Dr. Doom from UMvC3, she's automatically gonna be a broken bitch.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
If she has some Hidden Missile shit like Dr. Doom from UMvC3, she's automatically gonna be a broken bitch.
Its not hidden but thats how it seems to work. And yeah a mix of Sonnya and Cage is guaranteed to be really good. I wouldnt go as far to say broken or OP though.

E

Eldriken

Its not hidden but thats how it seems to work. And yeah a mix of Sonnya and Cage is guaranteed to be really good. I wouldnt go as far to say broken or OP though.
Well, I know it's not hidden. But that's what it's called in UMvC3, which I used as a reference. =P If it's similar to that, while not being hidden, but functioning somewhat the same, it's gonna be dumb if it tracks without having to MB it.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
am digging her asian face
I was not around for mk9, but I went back and played her and she seemed too nice for my personal taste
looks like that won't be am issue in MKX

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Here's hoping we get a breakdown of her variations soon. I'd be quite happy with the picture/descriptions everyone seems to be getting. I've watched the video like 19 times trying to see if I can notice any differences in her costume/fans from different portions of the video, but unfortunately, unless I'm missing something they all appear to be the same :(

E

Eldriken

While I don't dislike her fatality that we've seen, I do hope her second one is a lot different.

Her first one in MKX is a bit too similar to hers in MK9 where she cuts off their arms and then lops off part of their head. While the execution and overall outcome is different this time, they are very similar. If she didn't use both of her fans to cut into the person's head, then the only difference (execution aside) would have been their hands getting cut off instead of their arms.

I'm just praying that her second fatality doesn't involve her stabbing her fan(s) into their head and splitting it open again.

She should throw her fans into her opponent's abdomen while making them spin like a buzzsaw. The result would be spewing out shredded innards all over the place. Make it splatter chunks of gore and massive amounts of blood everywhere.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
While I don't dislike her fatality that we've seen, I do hope her second one is a lot different.

Her first one in MKX is a bit too similar to hers in MK9 where she cuts off their arms and then lops off part of their head. While the execution and overall outcome is different this time, they are very similar. If she didn't use both of her fans to cut into the person's head, then the only difference (execution aside) would have been their hands getting cut off instead of their arms.

I'm just praying that her second fatality doesn't involve her stabbing her fan(s) into their head and splitting it open again.

She should throw her fans into her opponent's abdomen while making them spin like a buzzsaw. The result would be spewing out shredded innards all over the place. Make it splatter chunks of gore and massive amounts of blood everywhere.
I totally agree and get your point..but I think it has always had as much to do with the results as it did the action... Meaning the part it cuts off at is what's very different... The pieces and brains sliding out and tounge flapping stuff is new tech...
Sure people exploded n had heads cut off since the beginning but was it this real before.. No it was 20 of the same organ bouncing around... So I understand them wanting to do similar stuff with new tech also...

E

Eldriken

I totally agree and get your point..but I think it has always had as much to do with the results as it did the action... Meaning the part it cuts off at is what's very different... The pieces and brains sliding out and tounge flapping stuff is new tech...
Sure people exploded n had heads cut off since the beginning but was it this real before.. No it was 20 of the same organ bouncing around... So I understand them wanting to do similar stuff with new tech also...
Yes, I know. But like I said, if she didn't cut off the very top portion of his head as well, it would have been almost 100% the same, with the only differences being HOW she executed it (she jumps on them this time and stabs the fans through their head) and that she cut off their hands instead of their arms. It's entirely too similar.

But I'm sure we didn't get to see the rest of the animation finish, such as the brain probably sliding out or something like that.