What's new

Breakthrough - Sorcerer Kitana 95% combo on Quan chi.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Only reason it worked is because nobody labs in this game
Ahaha

You are talking about a much higher level play than either of you are on

And you are saying nobody labs? LOL

EDIT: Just watched video. I take it all back, nobody ever labs, this character is fatally flawed, anyone who loses to Quan sucks at the game, can we please get a new round of Quan buffs? etc

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Ahaha

EDIT: Just watched video. I take it all back, nobody ever labs, this character is fatally flawed, anyone who loses to Quan sucks at the game, can we please get a new round of Quan buffs? etc

I smashed the like icon so hard on the post about b2 being unviable that I burned out pixels on my monitor.

But, ya know, the absolute best players in the world with the ability to play some of the best Quans in the world, don't.. Didn't,.. Lab? I don't even..

But hey, nerf kenshi, there is no excuse for that bastard.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Ahaha

A Quan Chi thread is made and you appear.

Who asked for Quan buffs? Where did you see me post that?

You're literally making shit up.

Rude

Anyway, if this stays us Quan players will have to learn to deal.

If we're cornered and put into this situation, that's our bad.

Rude

All of the no about this.

Sorceror Quan shouldn't do armour in the corner? That's like telling Tempest Lao not to spin.

Sometimes, it's not always a good idea to spin, now is it?

The point is, if this never gets looked into, we'll just have to learn how to deal with it. Might as well at least look into other ways of keeping people cornered without the spell, just in case.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
The risk/ reward is still in Quan's favor here. What does that say about how powerful the character is? That he can be hit by 90% combos and the community thinks it's pretty much fair...

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Sometimes, it's not always a good idea to spin, now is it?

The point is, if this never gets looked into, we'll just have to learn how to deal with it. Might as well at least look into other ways of keeping people cornered without the spell, just in case.
I gotta disagree kinda. Of course we'll deal with it if we have to, because we'll no option. But the more I think about it the more of a big deal it is in this matchup. Quan's entire game is getting you to the corner in the armor spell. His combos carry you to the corner from midscreen. And if we get hit, we risk 80-95%? That sucks.

Rude

I gotta disagree kinda. Of course we'll deal with it if we have to, because we'll no option. But the more I think about it the more of a big deal it is in this matchup. Quan's entire game is getting you to the corner in the armor spell. His combos carry you to the corner from midscreen. And if we get hit, we risk 80-95%? That sucks.

It does. It really does. I'm not saying that it shouldn't be looked into, I'm just preparing for the worst. Especially since this character gets a lot of hate these days, deserved or not.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Known with Cassie. First time I've seen it with Kitana
This is pretty much the same thing

Last edited: