What's new

KiT 15's Ultra Fight Night - Who will step into the Pandagon?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Be a good brother and pick her up!
I considered that but my day 1 scrub catwoman would just get bodied by Bane and I would never get to Bit's level. Any training I would give him wouldn't be helpful in high level play and would probably hurt him more than help

Dang it Vandy! You are now making me want to go to KIT. Shame on you. I am trying to retire.

1. King vs Max. Of Course I will be rooting for GGA "nicest guy in the community" Max.

2. P2W vs Rico. I actually like P2w which I think is not the majority thought in the community but he is playing against Rico. Nothing on this earth could stop me from rooting for Rico, save him facing off against a GGA player.

3. Whiteboi vs Jupiter. Fellow Doomsday brother's got it.

4. Bit vs Biohazard. Bit is really showing his passion for the scene here. He really has nothing to gain. This seems like a blowup if you lose, blowup if you win kind of situation. But he is putting on a show for our community, so 1 prop point awarded. I hope Bit wins 3-4 matches.

5. Honeybee vs Limbodawg. I will be rooting for Limbodawg of course. He has been a regular attender to GBS, and he is a super nice guy. However he will be playing against the best character in the game... so I am very worried.

sorry man, I looked it up, I don't think I can handle 2 24 hour bus rides for a tournament
Bro u can do it we will get u some hot chicken when u get here
And one doesn't just retire

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
1. Close set, but I think king will win.
2. I think Rico will take it
3. I think Jupiter's got this
4. Will depend on honeybee's coaching as we've seen what happens in his absence. Still think the veteran 16 bit will take it though.
5. Will be the easiest $100 honeybee will ever make

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Are players character locked? Are they expected to play X character. For example does Max Have to play Bane against King or can he play his Black Adam.

Vandy

Kumite!
Unfortunately Playing2Win has informed me he will not be able to make it to KIT due to work.

We will have to cancel his match vs Rico Suave.

We will proceed with the other 4 matches (and not replace this one) and this will give us 4 matches each for Injustice, SF, and Marvel.

Unfortunately Playing2Win has informed me he will not be able to make it to KIT due to work.

We will have to cancel his match vs Rico Suave.

We will proceed with the other 4 matches (and not replace this one) and this will give us 4 matches each for Injustice, SF, and Marvel.
One day this community will get the money match it deserves...