What's new

KiT 15's Ultra Fight Night - Who will step into the Pandagon?

cR Biohazard

Team Torr
Alrite guys. Panda is getting on me about getting these matches together - and you don't want to upset the Panda.

We are going to do four Injustice matches in the Pandagon. Each one will be a FT7 due to time constraints (30 minute block per match).

The matches are:
1. KIT | Forever King vs GGA | Max
2. Playing2Win vs MOR Rico Suave
3. ???
4. ???

So we only have two slots left. I need interested parties to post here. We have more matches available than slots, so don't get all hurt if you are not included. Remember we have Arturo's stream as well to do many more matches. I will have to make a poll to see what the people want (and also shift the blame to the players - real life crossup).

Potential matches so far:
HoneyBee vs Limbodawg
HoneyBee vs GGA 16 Bit
Biohazard vs GGA 16 Bit
Whiteboi vs Jupiter (would have to register)
Gross (would have to register) vs anyone (because he's Gross)

I'll make the poll in a couple days or so after more matches have come in.

Also if you are selected I will need you to send me a high res picture of you. We are making fight cards like the one below. Takes planning so I need to do them now. Registered players who post interest and take initiative = reliable people. I'm only taking reliable people.

That Jan toothpick.
This is awesome, I would love to play 16 Bit, it would be pretty hype

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
I'll destroy everyone for free :DOGE

lol jk

I like this idea though! Based on what Honeybee said about Limbodawg I'd find that match funny lol. I'd probably like to see that. All those matches sound cool tho, the characters sound pretty diverse which always makes for a good time :)

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
...it's still hilarious he called them Hooligans. Kind of accurate too. I was kinda playing off of that.
I considered calling them buffoons.

Pretty much if you're cool with Ra Helios, you're a enemy to his enemies and with the enemies come those who follow along side of the enemies, or in other terms...the sheep *in my Ra Helios voice*

But Yea this will be my 2nd major and I'm looking to have a good time just like I did at FR. Got to meet some cool people like noobe, gross, quiles, my homeboy tre, kprime...can't wait to link back up with em.

Hopefully no drama will happen

Y'all know who y'all are. I leave it at that
No drama, we can be cool. I just like to be super sarcastic. I'm just indicating based off of your past behavior. You are still the best Nightwing in my opinion, you just have to prove it in an offline setting.

But I'm the number 1 Ra Helios fan. He's like the child who can do no wrong.

Hysteria is probably just mad he got bopped in an online set and Ra Helios declared the matchup 7-3 in Catwoman's favor.

If anyone talks bad about Ra Helios at KiT I may have to call security...on myself.

But, but ... I won the online tournament for this. Where's my respect!? :(

I considered calling them buffoons.

No drama, we can be cool. I just like to be super sarcastic. I'm just indicating based off of your past behavior. You are still the best Nightwing in my opinion, you just have to prove it in an offline setting.

But, but ... I won the online tournament for this. Where's my respect!? :(
OK understandable...but u should know that I never take online seriously. Im hurt that u would think that:-(

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i want to go to this actually, who from the EC trying to drive down, i just wish i wasn't so close from Christmas or i would have bought a plane ticket. PM if you trying to go down.

Vandy

Kumite!
OK guys, I talked to Panda and we can go ahead and do 5 matches - but I'll have to shorten some to make sure we fit everyone in. We actually only have five firm matches here so it works out.

1. KIT Forever King vs GGA Max FT7
2. Playing2Win vs MOR Rico Suave FT7
3. CR Whiteboi vs EMPR Jupiter FT5
4. GGA 16 Bit vs RM Biohazard FT5
5. RM Honeybee vs Limbodawg FT5

I'll need a high res picture you would like to use for the fight card. Inbox me here, email me at [email protected] or send through social media.

@FOREVER KING @GGA 16 Bit @GGA Max @cR_whiteboi @EMPEROR_JUPITER @HoneyBee @Biohazard