What's new

Kim Jong Il Is No More.

gdf

Noob
I know he wasn't popular, but I just can't bring myself to be happy from someone else's death.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
That's a shame.
I know he wasn't popular, but I just can't bring myself to be happy from someone else's death. :(
I know he probably was a monster of a human being, or at least he was shown in that light by the media but yeah ur a piece of shit if you desire someone else's death and even more if you don't 100% know who he was...

Another reason why americans are viewed in such an awful through international eyes.

*Putting on my flame repellent jacket*:uzi:

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I know he probably was a monster of a human being, or at least he was shown in that light by the media but yeah ur a piece of shit if you desire someone else's death and even more if you don't 100% know who he was...

Another reason why americans are viewed in such an awful through international eyes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57344928/kims-death-leaves-nuclear-talks-in-limbo/

Plz read sir. He was not a nice man.

Flagg

Noob

And you're an ignorant fool who clearly knows nothing about who this guy was. I'm sure the people of North Korea won't be missing him and South Korea and Japan can rest easy knowing that nut won't be firing nukes at them any time soon.

I'm also glad he's dead and some of you limp wristed hipsters need to realise that there are people that don't deserve to live.

Tim Static

Adminerator
And you're an ignorant fool who clearly knows nothing about who this guy was. I'm sure the people of North Korea won't be missing him and South Korea and Japan can rest easy knowing that nut won't be firing nukes at them any time soon.
yea until you realize his even crazier son is heir.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!

caraechocha no digas cosas tontas papa lol
ese tipo no vale un centavo en este mundo....a la verdad el si se paso , fue un dictador como sadam.

anyways, the guy deserved it, nuff said :p

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
And yes i knew who he is and what he did, he made north korea drown in famine, and hunger, he made his country dress up all pretty when high ranking foreigners visited him and then left em to die after they departed, but still im sorry if i don't rejoice in his death, im not the kind to crack a smile to someones death im sorry.
I know he really was a sick sob, but i've learned to not condemn people just because super durper fox news says a person is a threat so that's why im not too quick to judge someone, 99% of americans didn't know osama was on a hardcore dialysis treatment in 04'...and he was supposedly killed this year? watchu talking bout willis!?!

And catch, clarament dice caraecrika no caraechocha, se t paso la mano pa.

Havatchu

Noob
And yes i knew who he is and what he did, he made north korea drown in famine, and hunger, he made his country dress up all pretty when high ranking foreigners visited him and then left em to die after they departed, but still im sorry if i don't rejoice in his death, im not the kind to crack a smile to someones death im sorry.
I know he really was a sick sob, but i've learned to not condemn people just because super durper fox news says a person is a threat so that's why im not too quick to judge someone, 99% of americans didn't know osama was on a hardcore dialysis treatment in 04'...and he was supposedly killed this year? watchu talking bout willis!?!

And catch, clarament dice caraecrika no caraechocha, se t paso la mano pa.
Just because you're glad someone's dead doesn't mean you automatically smile. It is possible to unemotionally accept the fate of others. I'm not happy that a human being is dead, but that doesn't mean he gets my sympathy either.

Sasuga

Noob

I'm also glad he's dead and some of you limp wristed hipsters need to realise that there are people that don't deserve to live.
Fools are people who are not aware of their own ignorance.

And why would someone not deserve to live? Is this not because they would like to see their opposition dead or suppressed in this case? If you hated him for that, then at least try to be a better person yourself.

gdf

Noob

*sigh*
Well, okay then, I see that his living hindered the progress of humanity. My bad.