What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
haha you dont know what sexism is then.. go read on the subject before making such dumb remarks
Done. Googled "Sexism", found this:

ok let me spell it out for you since clearly lack reading comprehension skills. My point was that at the highest level a male will 99.99% of the time beat out his female counter part in a fight, not that it is not possible for woman out there to be able to beat up certain other men. god man seriously i dont know ifyoure pretending to beretarded or just are. I couldnt have made it clearer. Yes obviously there are cases where some women can beat up men like for instance rhonda rousey can beat up a very large portion of the male population. but if you put her up against her equal in her respective field (Cain velasquez) she will get dominated 99.99% of the time. there thanks for wasting two minutes of my life to have to hold yourhand and explain my argument to you

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Lets see how dumb you can possibly. So you are saying that Cain velasquez will lose in a fight against and equally skilled woman fighter? Cmonnn you can do it, its not complicated.
But there are women who are more skilled than Cain(get off his dick btw) and when it comes to the Human body there are ways to overcome physical disadvantages please stop being so ignorant

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Lets see how dumb you can possibly. So you are saying that Cain velasquez will lose in a fight against and equally skilled woman fighter? Cmonnn you can do it, its not complicated.
I'm not saying anything. You on the other hand said 99.9% of the time, a woman will lose a fight with a man.

As if my prediction of the outcome of a specific situation would somehow validate your broad, sweeping statements of your own staggering imbecility.

Get lost, kid.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I'm not saying anything. You on the other hand said 99.9% of the time, a woman will lose a fight with a man.

As if my prediction of the outcome of a specific situation would somehow validate your broad, sweeping statements of your own staggering imbecility.

Get lost, kid.
hahahaha wow im done arguing with you. its pointless since you obviously dont have the reading comprehensions skills needed to understand what im trying to say.. go reread my post over and over and maybe get someone to explain it to you. Its comical that after reexplaining my point to you over three times you still dont understand. and yea calling me kid will definitely consolidate intellectual superiority over me even though you have absolutely no idea who i am let alone my age...

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
hahahaha wow im done arguing with you. its pointless since you obviously dont have the reading comprehensions skills needed to understand what im trying to say.. go reread my post over and over and maybe get someone to explain it to you. Its comical that after reexplaining my point to you over three times you still dont understand. and yea calling me kid will definitely consolidate intellectual superiority over me even though you have absolutely no idea who i am let alone my age...
I honestly would bet money that you're between 13-15. Maybe 16 at a stretch.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
If men aren't stronger than women, then why do they separate male and female bathrooms? It's because men take stronger shits and need stronger toilets. No sexism there, just facts.

I got your back dribirut. These people owe you an apology.

EDIT:

Also, women are so weak they can't even stand up and hold their penises to pee. I went into a women's bathroom with my mom one time and there were none of those stand-up pee stalls. They all have to pee sitting down because their legs are too weak to stand for too long.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
For the record, dribirut is right about what he's trying to say. But he's poorly wording it and his tact is all wrong. Regardless, he's right. It's not an opinion, it is a fact. Do some research, it's just how it is. It's not a sexist opinion when it's an objective fact. These days if you say women are inferior in anything in anyway you're automatically labeled a sexist and it's really annoying. But, this thread isn't the place for this topic to be discussed, nor is TYM a proper place for it to be discussed seriously. So let's drop it and get back on topic, k?

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Wait, are people arguing that men aren't physically stronger than women? If that's the case then you guys are wrong, men are actually much stronger. It's not sexism to say that, it's fact.