What's new

Khrome character Push Thread

khrome

Master of The Universe
Muay Thai is used by Jax in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Unchained, and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. I don't think this fighting style suits him that's why they changed Jax's fighting style in MK9. However a ninja on the other hand would kick ass with this fighting style.

Watch this video on Muay Thai to see moves Khrome could use

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I like how people are acting like if Khrome got in, he'd be exactly like Smoke but shinier.

I think NRS would do well at rebooting the T1000 as an MK style ninja.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Especially since his power is to control metal.
I think he'd be cooler as a non-ninja honestly, but I have no problems with him getting in.

The idea of a Liquid Metal character is kool indeed.
But as some people said, It's impossible for them to accept your ideas due to legal/ intellectual property reasons.
Even Boon himself told this to one of his followers who was sharing his ideas for MK stuff.

khrome

Master of The Universe
The idea of a Liquid Metal character is kool indeed.
But as some people said, It's impossible for them to accept your ideas due to legal/ intellectual property reasons.
Even Boon himself told this to one of his followers who was sharing his ideas for MK stuff.
Can't they do their own interpretation of liquid metal ninja?

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I'm thinking maybe Khrome shouldn't be a ninja? Maybe have him look like some liquid metal creature with sharp and jagged edges, limbs, etc. He'll be silvery with other lighter and darker colored metals that are constantly moving, swirling, and mixing with each other.

khrome

Master of The Universe
I'm thinking maybe Khrome shouldn't be a ninja? Maybe have him look like some liquid metal creature with sharp and jagged edges, limbs, etc. He'll be silvery with other lighter and darker colored metals that are constantly moving, swirling, and mixing with each other.
Then he would be just like a male Mercury (from Marvel)

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Then he would be just like a male Mercury (from Marvel)

....No

There wouldn't be an identifiable gender, no hair, no clothes. It would look like a liquid metal CREATURE with sharp, jagged edges at joints. The "SKIN TONE" will be silver with various types of metals of different shades constantly moving, and mixing with each other.

khrome

Master of The Universe
Never heard of this story. Indeed a good example of what happens with stuff like that
The thing is I didn't come up with liquid metal concept, it was a community suggestion back at MKO when the Khrome statue was released publicly. The only thing I did was be the first one to draw Khrome in the way I saw fit, which was a white ninja because MK doesn't have one yet.