What's new

Kenshi in the comic book!

C-Sword

Noob
My theory:

That's not Kenshi's son, he's related to Sub-Zero and will become the new Sub-Zero, possibly trained by Scorpion, cause he feels guilt.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
True, but most of them weren't introduced until the game was shipped, so it is possible everyone referenced this early in the comic reflects the game. Most of the comics divergents (new characters, insurgency ollie, etc) probably didn't get written until after the game cast/story was finalized.

True, I'm just saying don't expect a character to make the game just because they're in the comic. Now, Kenshi being in the comic plus that teased fatality that looks a lot like him paints a better picture.

trufenix

bye felicia
True, I'm just saying don't expect a character to make the game just because they're in the comic. Now, Kenshi being in the comic plus that teased fatality that looks a lot like him paints a better picture.
Kenshi was pretty prevalent in the older games and he's the only one to make it into 9. I don't think there was ever any doubt.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Hmmm... surprised no one noted that hsu hao is wearing Kano's MKX chest piece. Maybe Kano kills him later to get it.
In the next scene one of the guards/henchmen takes a kunai to the neck, so Hsu hao may get killed here and his cybernetic body parts scavenged

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Interesting. Thanks.

Yeah. But it could be identical. Can you prove Kano doesn't acquire it at some point in the comic? :p
In MKDA it was noted that the same doctor who later did Kanos tech gave Hsu Hao the cyber heart. I'm sure Kano visits the doctor again for his own cyber heart.