What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Kano's Fatality was fixed, is NRS fixing Cassie Cage's giraffe neck?

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Considering what some of the Injustice models looked like even close to release date (Hello Arkham City Joker) I imagine they'll probably fix up at least the hair.

I must be the only person who doesn't see a problem with Cassie's neck lol. That said, I do agree that her current model looks... very much PS3 rather than PS4 quality right now.

But seriously, don't worry, there's a pretty high chance any kinks will get worked out before the game is officially released. Less than six months prior to the first release of TTT2, Namco re-did Anna's face with no fuss. There's absolutely no reason to think that these character models won't get improved.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Considering what some of the Injustice models looked like even close to release date (Hello Arkham City Joker) I imagine they'll probably fix up at least the hair.
Shit, I remember that. Goggle-less 40-year-old Catwoman and PS1-hair Joker. I don't know how they even thought this was OK to show in a trailer.

The final version looked a million times better though, so there's hope.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
What do you mean Kano's fatality was fixed?
In the leaked Kano trailer (Euro version), when Kano burned through D'Vorah's head, the blast seemingly was coming from his normal eye, and not his cyber-eye. The official US trailer had a new ending shot, with the correct eye.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Her neck is the least thing to worry about. Her whole model looks clunky, she has an unatural not human like stance.

Her face she looks like she is on drugs too haha

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
What about Kano's fatality being fixed? What was wrong with it ?
It's explained roughly 17 times in this thread.

On topic: I'm not one to nitpick, but she does look very odd. I do hope NRS addresses it prior to release or there will be nerd rage throughout the game's life. I'm pretty sure people still bitch about Raven's face from Injustice (and a couple other females from the game).

Having said, if our only complaint is that Cassie looks a bit odd, then I think they're doing a damn fine job.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Her neck is the least thing to worry about. Her whole model looks clunky, she has an unatural not human like stance.

Her face she looks like she is on drugs too haha
Yea I plan on her being my secondary but the only thing that I thought was weird from the start is her stance. She looks bow-legged. I thought everything was cool until I noticed it and was like...

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
We should all know by now...

NRS can't make the ladies. Look at the characters who look amazing so far...

All dudes. (except that weird girl leech baby)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
We should all know by now...

NRS can't make the ladies. Look at the characters who look amazing so far...

All dudes. (except that weird girl leech baby)
Killer frost and Catwoman(except for that shitty AC skin) both looked fine in Injustice, so I can't understand why it's hard for them now.

And I remember them fixing WW a bit later on.

Basically, they'll get there, if they feel like it.

Because Zatanna had some really bad stuff, and they couldn't salvage Raven.

Last edited: