What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Kano's Fatality was fixed, is NRS fixing Cassie Cage's giraffe neck?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm sure they will. I noticed one of Kano's high kicks in the reveal trailer that had his body proportions all sorts of weird. I have faith they'll fine tune a lot of that stuff.

It is going to be weird playing an MK game with good animations. I think the best we've had so far are the CQC combos from UMK3.
EDIT: Oh yeah, necks and stuff.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Of the 8 revealed characters so far, Cassie looks noticeably lower quality in almost every way.
She really is starting to stick out like a sore thumb.

Maybe she isn't done yet, I don't know.

Going by how NRS has operated in the past, I'm not too confident they are going to go back and waste resources on fixing her up.
But If I'm going to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind taking a character hit if it meant they brought her up to the standards of everyone else.

Of the 8 revealed characters so far, Cassie looks noticeably lower quality in almost every way.
She really is starting to stick out like a sore thumb.

Maybe she isn't done yet, I don't know.

Going by how NRS has operated in the past, I'm not too confident they are going to go back and waste resources on fixing her up.
But If I'm going to be completely honest, I wouldn't mind taking a character hit if it meant they brought her up to the standards of everyone else.
Hell yeah, she looks terrible in my opinion, the animations are wonky and her suit looks odd. I don't know how to explain it, it looks like she took a bath in rubber or something. Not to mention I think her face is fugly and her hair too.

Andromeda

I am Bard
I'm sure they will.

I mean, they fixed Kano's fatality since it had it where both of his eyes shot out lasers instead of his cybernetic one like immediately after people noticed it.