What's new

General/Other - Cybernetic Kano's Cybernetic Variation Discussion Thread

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Okay I had real intense set with somebody in the Beta who obviously is a hidey by the weird name I can't remember

You're Cyber was fucking good but show yourself fool I know your on this site :p

Tried to check recent players but his name did not come up so he must have that feature turned off

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Okay I had real intense set with somebody in the Beta who obviously is a hidey by the weird name I can't remember

You're Cyber was fucking good but show yourself fool I know your on this site :p

Tried to check recent players but his name did not come up so he must have that feature turned off
You have some footage? xD

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.

Do I have a challenger?

xMEECH

Dyslexic
Full combo punishable, doesn't really lead to anything and pretty reactable. Not really a huge buff IMO.
Well, Laos dive kick is punishable, and slower than the Kano ball so even more reactable. It's a good whiff punish, it being an overhead helps too.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Its hilarious How people are still trying to defend cybernetic
Cyber Reb is Kano iconic look. I care about it and always have defend it.

Beside that, anyone with the beta...Please update us with new frame data or something.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I haven't seen an answer on this yet, can cybernetic special cancel his 1+3 restand enders? Or no?

Fresh900

"Cooler than a polar bear's toenails." #Outkast
Does anyone know if Cyber gets the new 2,2 string that Commando gets?

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
Pretty sure it's just a commando string. Cyber already has a long range poke he can convert though.

Fresh900

"Cooler than a polar bear's toenails." #Outkast
Pretty sure it's just a commando string. Cyber already has a long range poke he can convert though.
Well Cyber has the b2 and the b2,3...but that comes out pretty slow imo. It looks as if the 2,2 in Commando can punish more, but I haven't played the beta so idk.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I don't care what anyone says. B13 having a gap does hurt Cyber.

He already has to make so many reads and his damage isn't good enough, nor does b13 even fit the criteria for having a gap in it.

I really hope they can revert that change come the patch, and still allow for the tick grabs.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I don't care what anyone says. B13 having a gap does hurt Cyber.

He already has to make so many reads and his damage isn't good enough, nor does b13 even fit the criteria for having a gap in it.

I really hope they can revert that change come the patch, and still allow for the tick grabs.

I too agree. I not sure why it would be needed in the first place or the need. Would like an explanation on it myself but honestly... His damage is what needs the real buff. Not by much but just enough to be more of a threat.

Oh and I'll go Bernie Sanders revolution lobbying on get his air throw back

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
I too agree. I not sure why it would be needed in the first place or the need. Would like an explanation on it myself but honestly... His damage is what needs the real buff. Not by much but just enough to be more of a threat.

Oh and I'll go Bernie Sanders revolution lobbying on get his air throw back
B13 gap removed as of the last beta update.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
B13 gap removed as of the last beta update.
Yeah I noticed. The movement is real nice now. It's even applied to Commando too. But I still feel cyber needs so much more! Like I'm destroying my stick evey time I play him because I feel he could be tweaked and buff just a lil more to spice him up. But I'm glad some sort of love is going to my main man.

F3 2+4mb needs some serious love. On day one you could catch a lofty incoming jump in with that and get some good punishment from that now... I just have to use that strictly in the corner after b321 to keep the juggle alive. If that had a more priority from the MB then I can be a bit more happy.

And his air throw back too.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
why does he need an air throw though? I never get that. He has B1 in Commando and cyber, Air ball, D2, upball. He really doesn't need more aa options. Cyber doesn't to do much damage because you're also chipping them down and converting to 25-30% every single time you get a touch because of everything converting to eye laser. I guess they could buff eye laser damage by a percent or 2 then you would be getting more dmg for every single touch/punish