What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano Mains Report

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I've been slashing, stabbing, eye lasering, air kick and throwing, laughing, mocking, air balling, cannon balling, scheming, back stabbing, conniving, strutting around both Earthrealm & Outworld acting like the boos while I choke a bitch since MK 92/93 looking all Godly in all white. Been ripping hearts out and pulling your skeletons out of your body and I'm STILL going to continue doing it till my fingers cant mash dem buttons!!! Man... As a matter of fact I'm going online right now just to shatter some kombants dreams and punch my hand through there chests and rip those hearts out right now. might even stick the heads between their boobs just to please me. Hes BEEN my main. Baraka Too!

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
If you are like myself, a well hung woman beating b**ch choking Aussie with a bad attitude report here.
Any future KANO X tech, MU Discussion etc will be shared between us. Your welcome
Why are you beating on B**ch choking Aussies? What they ever do to you?

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
I main Kano in MK9 when was low and also in MKX, dont mind his tier... looking for Commando version, I love the parries and the grabs, so matches perfect for me.

I am familiar to the MK series but never played the games with dedication. I am super stoked to main Kano. Will play him from day 1.

Started playing Kano a little bit ago on MK9 and he's pretty fun to use. His commando variation will be my main focus when the game launches.

cyke_out

Noob
I feel like cut throat is getting slept on. I'm hoping it brings him longer reaching normals for better footsies, mid range control, mix ups and damage.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Currently in the air whether I'm maining Commando Kano, or F/T, time will tell.
"Let's 'ave some fun, lads!"

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Kano main reporting in. Going Commando Kano mostly, I think.
Probably gonna be making videos of the guy. Sure hope his tech is fancy.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Since I will not be making an appearance in this game and Kano has had the coolest design, IMO, I will be maining this saucy Aussie

chuco_

Noob
I'll be maining Kano and all his variations aswell. I just find him so bad ass, I hope he plays like Clark from KOF02.