What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano Mains Report

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
even if Smoke does show up ill still be using him as well, mainly for the Commando variation. considering how powerful grabs already are in this game a grappler should be able to wreck shop.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
I didn't start playing 9 seriously until about 2 months ago. What happened? Everyone tells me Kano is bottom 5? Did he used to be good?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I didn't start playing 9 seriously until about 2 months ago. What happened? Everyone tells me Kano is bottom 5? Did he used to be good?
He was pretty strong at launch but got wrecked by constant patching till he was just a shitter. I dont exactly remember the order of his buffs then nerfs but he really got fucked hard. People cried very hard it was pretty sad :(

Killusion

Stream addict
Definitely going to main Kano, used him in MK9 the short while I was playing it. I'm going in really hard to MKX though, Cutthroat variation excites me the most.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Waiting to see what Cybernetics has to offer. Not interested in the other two variations, but ironically I'm very interested in Cybernetics.

If I can actually see its gameplay for once that is.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I am kinda worried he seems a little bit sluggish, anyone have links to actual game play footage that is not the teaser trailer for him?

Exblackman

Zoning since fighting games began.
I will also picking him up on playing him using Commando as my main variation and other the variations for commando bad match ups.