What's new

[Jun 14, 2014] The Abyss Of Time: IGAU($150 PB) / KI3 / MK9 / MKT / UMK2 (Massapequa, NY)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I believe the RBR guys will run this weekend with Smash so no NRS stuff will be done at their event. I will however, supply them with some setups so I'll need to know ahead of time what I need to bring to this, other than hungry warriors, and when I say hungry, I mean guys who will eat Chinese food and then mcDonald's on the way to the event. Who is in the KN van? Currently 5 open spots, 6 if 3 are smaller people and can squeeze into the back full seat.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
I believe the RBR guys will run this weekend with Smash so no NRS stuff will be done at their event. I will however, supply them with some setups so I'll need to know ahead of time what I need to bring to this, other than hungry warriors, and when I say hungry, I mean guys who will eat Chinese food and then mcDonald's on the way to the event. Who is in the KN van? Currently 5 open spots, 6 if 3 are smaller people and can squeeze into the back full seat.

Awesome, thanks for switching the event :) 2 setups is all I'll need if you could.

Count me in!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Lets see if rapzilla can win his own tournament this time. Or is Based Scout can take him out yet again. ;)

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Won't be a problem I always have it on me. I need to contact the seller and see if I can get a replacement for that second one that doesn't seem to work at all :(
Thank you very much. Thats really weird that it doesnt work. :/ Like it lights up and everything like its suppose to. But then when you try to play nothing. its weird. But me borrowing yours is worst case Scenario.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Thank you very much. Thats really weird that it doesnt work. :/ Like it lights up and everything like its suppose to. But then when you try to play nothing. its weird. But me borrowing yours is worst case Scenario.
Anytime man! Might have to take it apart and see if I can work my magic, must be a loose connection.