What's new

[Jul 7, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament ( 1st tournament season 2) (Rotterdam)

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
This is fun as hell dude :) online wtfff man hahaha ill see you 7th of july dude :) my inet will be back in 3 weeks yay... So excited to play mortlag kombat!!
Nicee xD , I deleted U cuz I needed space :$ , but I sended U a message. Keep an eye on that yeah ?

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I want to go. Its the same w'end as Evo though... :(

I would seriously consider coming to the next one though. A car with 4 of us would cost next to nothing as its a ferry across to the hook of Holland then a 30 min drive. I fancy a random trip it would be awesome. :)

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I'ld be well up for going to Holland if we have a bit more notice. Especially if the Greeks are going too.
Yeah that would be sick. We should totally do it. I'd be 100% up for a road trip to Holland with a few of you guys.

Flagg

Noob
If the EU really does want to keep the scene going, someone is going to have to travel so I suppose it'll have to be the Brits going somewhere to get the ball rolling.

Anywho, isn't this the same day as EVO?

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Interesting dudes :) next tourney will be begin august and the tournament after prolly begin or end september... But mre has to figure that out so yeah!! Would be pretty amazing if some people from GB would come over. Also in july some germans would come over... Pretty cool if it all works out!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Interesting dudes :) next tourney will be begin august and the tournament after prolly begin or end september... But mre has to figure that out so yeah!! Would be pretty amazing if some people from GB would come over. Also in july some germans would come over... Pretty cool if it all works out!
We should try and combine it if possible for the Germans coming over, perhaps the Greek guys too?