What's new

[Jul 7, 2012] Project MrE's Mortal Kombat VS tournament ( 1st tournament season 2) (Rotterdam)

NKZero

Noob
wesley snipes?
No, this guy has his shit on another level. He goes under the code name i2 Gaug 3. His actual real name is The Black Man.

Here is some CIA info on him:
Name: The Black Man
Past offences: doing "x-ray" moves on people but mistaking them for fatalities
Further offences: occasionally stealing from McDonalds if he does not get the money from PND

I ran through some ID checks and he actually did some Michael Jackson style photoshopping to his face.

This is what he really looks like:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=angry+jamaican&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1439&bih=707&tbm=isch&tbnid=0ca6yfjpxcJXJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.panorama.am/en/law/2012/06/09/jamaica-drug-lord/&docid=EroqwJ9hViLwOM&imgurl=http://www.panorama.am/g_image.php%3Fid%3D203582%26t%3Db&w=380&h=285&ei=scrZT6vdDujb0QXI-dmlBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1164&vpy=159&dur=364&hovh=177&hovw=236&tx=182&ty=65&sig=113390683483668553016&page=4&tbnh=159&tbnw=211&start=69&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:69,i:309

(I don't actually know how to put a picture up. It won't show so just open the link).

So my good friend Mustard. This is not Wesley snipes. This is something worse...

dussss

Noob
with all do respect temjin, the names u wrote that could win here are all jokes...
Mustard ketchup, foxy and glue would win here for sure bt the rest isnt gonna win here. Im glad to see that u guys have that high standard of us.
Ah well... we'll see u guys soon:)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
with all do respect temjin, the names u wrote that could win here are all jokes...
Mustard ketchup, foxy and glue would win here for sure bt the rest isnt gonna win here. Im glad to see that u guys have that high standard of us.
Jokes dont make you cry salty baby tears, sir.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
You see, this kind of post is what is likely to keep your scene and tournaments so small.

I'm willing to bet every penny I own that I train regularly with considerably better players than you and could beat anyone that shows at your tournament.

I'm on the fence as to show up and run through you or to prove my point by just not bothering.

dussss

Noob
You see, this kind of post is what is likely to keep your scene and tournaments so small.

I'm willing to bet every penny I own that I train regularly with considerably better players than you and could beat anyone that shows at your tournament.

I'm on the fence as to show up and run through you or to prove my point by just not bothering.
Thats the only way ull get my respect, come here and beat us. Dont talk big thru the forum. U dont know us and i know a few of the names u showed me online and with all respect bt they couldnt back uo the words u say.

If u want respect or an nice conversation on this forum come here and beat me, or just shut up bout how u think u could own me.

AssassiN

Noob
I'm guessing what sparked that reaction is spamming this topic with all of your filth.
We show respect to everyone that shows up and shows respect to us as well, but almost every post in here is just fucking awful.

Sorry for not caring about making a new emoticon out of Foxy's face.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I'm guessing what sparked that reaction is spamming this topic with all of your filth.
We show respect to everyone that shows up and shows respect to us as well, but almost every post in here is just fucking awful.

Sorry for not caring about making a new emoticon out of Foxy's face.
Fact is you want a good turnout in your tournament, I suggested a few players that would make it interesting and your boy just pops off.

If you want people to come, don't insult them.

(I forgot to include OmegaK and PND i2 Gaug3 in this list)

dussss

Noob
Nothing wrong with a bit of overseas rivalry is there, if we ever get the chance dussss you can form a team of players to go head to head with Temjiin s list of jokes and we can see how funny you find us!
That sounds nice! bt then mustard, ketchup foxy and glue cant join ur team:p cus then ino im gonna lose hahaha. Bt 5 against 5 should be nice :) Lemme know when we can do it! Bless

dussss

Noob
I suggest we are quitting this annoying topic and focus us on the tourney's that are coming^^ Gd luck guys from england and we'll see eachother in the team battle, ciao :)

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
That sounds nice! bt then mustard, ketchup foxy and glue cant join ur team:p cus then ino im gonna lose hahaha. Bt 5 against 5 should be nice :) Lemme know when we can do it! Bless
Those 4 aren't the UK MK scene.

The most consistant and experienced, definitely, but on our day any one of us can give them a good game and I doubt any of them would argue that.

Solid_S14

Burn Baby Burn
Fact is you want a good turnout in your tournament, I suggested a few players that would make it interesting and your boy just pops off.

If you want people to come, don't insult them.

(I forgot to include OmegaK and PND i2 Gaug3 in this list)
Fact is that you cant just say ill come there and beat you all... You want to be treated with respect so than respect others also. NKZero been to our tournament... You go ask him how we are in real life. So dont be cocky yourself by telling us how easily you beat us and be surprised that someone pops off. If you want to think you beat us idc just keep it yourself cuz you already seen what leads to it when you speak out loud. We are all mk players and we love to play this game. Its always nice to see new players and people from far coming to tourneys. So dont be dicks to each other cuz it aint fun :)

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Also if I had infinite money and a renewed passport I would travel as much as possible for this game. It would be great playing others outside of the UK. Sadly I have neither of those so I cant really go out of the country until I take Temjiin's job.