What's new

JOP vs REO EVO BS put to rest

Lol JOP. The dude bails on this game after EVO 2011 and has this to complain about for over a year? Get the fuck over it.
it was more the other guy doing the talking though, jop didnt really say that much. But we just need to accept the fact that some people like to shit on mk for no reason. Jop did earn my respect for the things he did in tekken and also in mk even though it was short.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Even if that EX Superman did put Mileena in the corner, lol at the idea that Raiden still has this broken corner game and would've been GG. JOP didn't know the matchup midscreen let alone how knowing how to jail Mileena in the corner.

Maxter

Noob
No one thinks you won because of a bug. They just dont like the low hitbox stuff in MK9. That and the ex superman thing. You won a close set because you made good reads.
My buddy brady, i really hated that podcast, those guys in there are full of shit, people can't complaint about low hitbox, some characters really need it or they have any flaws and hitboxes enhance their defense, mileena doesnt have good normals or or anti air moves for crossups, her faster startup is like 13 frames, lowering her hit boss is a defense mechanism to avoid being raped by crossups, maaaannn, a d4 only does like 3% dmg, why cant people adapt and do jumping kicks to make the players respect their cross ups? that Jop and eddie piston and the rest are full of shit and just suck for real, many good players who think they are the best shit in this world quit games because they cant take a loss and put all the blame on the game, piece of shit, don't make me laugh, obviously on that video mileena hit raiden hurt box and thats why supermant didnt get hit by the kick cause he was armored, superman wasn't supposed to hit from the back , it happens with jax and many others, raiden doesn't hit with superman from the back, thats is so noticeable, wtf with these salty losers nowadays? people like these are the ones bringing this game down, Why the fuck can't they just adapt, pick, other characters, whatever? I found out about this podcast yesterday night and it really pissed me off how these salty losers come to talk shit that makes no sense, i hadn't post in a long time, i'm trying to stay away from tym for a little but this is reality guys, instead of quitting try to level up and become stronger dont follow the path of these guys saying that they outplay people and lose to the game, Brady stay away from those 2 before you get corrupted buddy

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
My buddy brady, i really hated that podcast, those guys in there are full of shit, people can't complaint about low hitbox, some characters really need it or they have any flaws and hitboxes enhance their defense, mileena doesnt have good normals or or anti air moves for crossups, her faster startup is like 13 frames, lowering her hit boss is a defense mechanism to avoid being raped by crossups, maaaannn, a d4 only does like 3% dmg, why cant people adapt and do jumping kicks to make the players respect their cross ups? that Jop and eddie piston and the rest are full of shit and just suck for real, many good players who think they are the best shit in this world quit games because they cant take a loss and put all the blame on the game, piece of shit, don't make me laugh, obviously on that video mileena hit raiden hurt box and thats why supermant didnt hit cause he was armored, it happens with jax and many others, raiden doesn't hit with superman from the back, thats is so noticeable, wtf with these salty losers nowadays? people like these are the ones bringing this game down, Why the fuck can't they just adapt, pick, other characters, whatever? I found out about this podcast yesterday night and it really pissed me off how these salty losers come to talk shit that makes no sense, i hadn't post in a long time, i'm trying to stay away from tym for a little but this is reality guys, instead of losing try to level up and become stronger dont follow the path of these guys saying that they outplay people and lose to the game, Brady stay away from those 2 before you get corrupted buddy
Lol well said... its funny, like 90% of online thinks mileena is like top 5 or something xD because of her low hitbox, d4 and teles

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
But really, who gives a flying fuck what Tekken players think about MK? Non-MK players will always be upset that MK isn't exactly like every other fighting game.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Sometimes reo says the greatest things. He lost the match from an input bug when he tried to d4 at least jop was safe and didn't get a full game losing combo. Seriously people complain about the stupidest things. Oh your armor barely missed but you're still safe and only lost 7%? Well I xrayed with jc and somehow it happened to be on the very 1st frame that you hit me. Now I lost all my meter ready for a full combo when I read/reacted correctly to the situation. But do you ever see me complain about that? Nope

coolwhip

Noob
It was literally the beginning of the fucking round. How could anyone claim with any measure of certainty that one Superman (regardless of whether it would have actually put him in the corner), which would have done 10% at a time where both players have full health, would have won the match? Good grief...

And I don't mind the fact that some competitive gamers don't like MK. If JOP doesn't like it, then by all means. Personal preferences are to be respected. But LBSH, the game right now, despite its flaws (that still exist), has evolved so much that I don't see how JOP, or any other player who quit playing it after EVO 2011 could criticize it like they know what they're talking about.

It was literally the beginning of the fucking round. How could anyone claim with any measure of certainty that one Superman (regardless of whether it would have actually put him in the corner), which would have done 10% at a time where both players have full health, would have won the match? Good grief...

And I don't mind the fact that some competitive gamers don't like MK. If JOP doesn't like it, then by all means. Personal preferences are to be respected. But LBSH, the game right now, despite its flaws (that still exist), has evolved so much that I don't see how JOP, or any other player who quit playing it after EVO 2011 could criticize it like they know what they're talking about.
damage corrected.
though i will say that because it was at the beginning of the round it would have given JOP first hit meter advantage. not sure if that really would have turned the tides that much though, would have just reset it at one bar to one bar.

coolwhip

Noob
damage corrected.
though i will say that because it was at the beginning of the round it would have given JOP first hit meter advantage. not sure if that really would have turned the tides that much though, would have just reset it at one bar to one bar.
It was the third round. You don't get meter for the first hit in the third (or second) round. You only get it in the first hit of the fight (meaning the first round). Plus, it was an EX superman, meaning JOP had actually burned one bar of meter, so no meter advantage, especially given the fact that REO had two bars.

It was the third round. You don't get meter for the first hit in the third (or second) round. You only get it in the first hit of the fight (meaning the first round). Plus, it was an EX superman, meaning JOP had actually burned one bar of meter, so no meter advantage, especially given the fact that REO had two bars.
Oh nevermind then, lol i wasnt paying that that much attention because people bitching bores me, but yeah you're right. that just makes it less meaningful that jop didnt get that hit because the only thing he would have gotten is 10%. if he would have gotten a bar i would see why it MIGHT matter, but in this case no