What's new

JOP vs REO EVO BS put to rest

Lulzlou

Noob
People were really saying that? lmao
It amazes me that people still have no idea what they are talking about and complaining about bugs. Why don't people accept whatever bullshit this game has and play the game? If something as small as 7% really matters to you then quit lol. If I cried about small shit like that then I would have left a long time ago.

REO

Undead
The reason I made this video was because I had to put up with players saying this for over a year. Apparently the word is there was a recent podcast (or whatever) where players were calling MK9 a horrible game because JOP outplayed me at EVO and lost because of a bug and faulty game glitches. It amazes me how full of shit people can get. This was the final straw on the topic because I'm tired of people spreading biased shit.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Reo, you don't have to give a crap about what people say.Just do your thing and enjoy playing, cuz you're one of the best MK players in the world.Cheers

The legendary JOP has to lose some points I mean crying about match in a game that you hate over almost year and a half is pretty pathetic.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is directed to all the players who believe the reason I beat JOP was because of a "bug".
The reason I made this video was because I had to put up with players saying this for over a year. Apparently the word is there was a recent podcast (or whatever) where players were calling MK9 a horrible game because JOP outplayed me at EVO and lost because of a bug and faulty game glitches. It amazes me how full of shit people can get. This was the final straw on the topic because I'm tired of people spreading biased shit.
Well then this proves you shouldn't use Kabal's invincible glitch at MLG if you care what people will say. Just sayin.

LolingOctopus

Modest and humble genitalia destroyer
Next time I'll lose I'll claim it's because my zipper wasn't correctly zipped and therefore putted pressure in an unpleasant fashion in the groin area which caused me playing a match impatiently to zip it correctly which is why I lost.

I mean really, how far are excuses gonna go? (ps I'm clearly not gonna use the zipper excuse, but you can use it)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Next time I'll lose I'll claim it's because my zipper wasn't correctly zipped and therefore putted pressure in an unpleasant fashion in the groin area which caused me playing a match impatiently to zip it correctly which is why I lost.

I mean really, how far are excuses gonna go? (ps I'm clearly not gonna use the zipper excuse, but you can use it)
Totally using that excuse.

tekken has ''hitbox problems'' as well, which they stated in the very same podcast, funny how they are shitting on themselves without realising it.'

as a matter of fact the tekken thing is a real hitbox problem(ogre's mids) while mk's hitbox problem is just a small hitbox which raiden doesnt even suffer from really.

CRUM

Noob
Lol JOP. The dude bails on this game after EVO 2011 and has this to complain about for over a year? Get the fuck over it.

tekken has ''hitbox problems'' as well, which they stated in the very same podcast, funny how they are shitting on themselves without realising it.'

as a matter of fact the tekken thing is a real hitbox problem(ogre's mids) while mk's hitbox problem is just a small hitbox which raiden doesnt even suffer from really.
JOP hates TTT2 as well.